Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I saw this room has not had any recent responses. Wondering if there is anyone out there waiting on a seven seater.
My order was 1/8/21 LR, white/white, FSD, tow hitch. Estimated delivery of 2/12 has come and gone. Orlando area.

Anyone else waiting for a seven seater and a VIN? Hope you happily have a ride or just waiting for delivery.

Ordered 5/26 in Miami Fl.
MYLR | Blue/Black | 5 SEAT | 19’ | No TOW | No FSD

no one posts on here so I thought I should spark up this thread again.
My dates are all over the place but as of Thursday they moved alll the to end of July mid august. It’s driving me nuts!

• Love
Reactions: CSTARZZ
Just ordered Blue/White MYLR, no-tow, Gemini wheels. Said August to September. This will be my third Tesla, but my first fresh from the factory. Trying to take advantage of higher used car values vs. relatively static new car pricing. One advantage of the no-dealer model is "market value adjustments" only occur at the corporate level. So you won't see markups on awful cars that have become desirable simply because they're cars and available.

Reactions: gisseLdesire
Base MYLR white w/ black interior. Ordered April 30th with original estimated delivery of mid June. Now estimating as late as October 30th. Every week it gets pushed out another week. I wonder if my $2000 lower than current purchase price has anything to do with it?

Last edited:
Pinellas county here, ordered May 27, profile completed on Jun 25, MYLR, MSM, 20" induction wheels. EDD late August - early September
Any VIN yet? I am in the same county and feel I will not see my order show anything until late September. My reservation was from August 2020, but I had to place it on a long hold with the lovely pandemic.

MYLR | White | Black Interior | 5 Seats | 19" | No Tow | No FSD
Order Date: 7/26 | Florida | EDD: None

Ordered 5/29, Tampa. White/black MYLR. No tow or FSD, turbine wheels.
No vin yet, Edd has jumped around from July to October but now says 7/28-9/13. My SA is MIA. No replies to text and no one answers the phone anymore.
Wow same, apparently my Tampa SA doesn’t work as a SA anymore and I’ve been assigned no one from what the Jacksonville store told me (yes, I called a different location to try to get answers). My experience with the Tampa store is very poor so far. But man you ordered yours two month before and still no update on a vin…now I’m worried.

Any VIN yet? I am in the same county and feel I will not see my order show anything until late September. My reservation was from August 2020, but I had to place it on a long hold with the lovely pandemic.

MYLR | White | Black Interior | 5 Seats | 19" | No Tow | No FSD
Order Date: 7/26 | Florida | EDD: None
No VIN yet :mad: My current EDD is Aug 27 - Sep 16

Wow same, apparently my Tampa SA doesn’t work as a SA anymore and I’ve been assigned no one from what the Jacksonville store told me (yes, I called a different location to try to get answers). My experience with the Tampa store is very poor so far. But man you ordered yours two month before and still no update on a vin…now I’m worried.
Yikes. Your SA was not Slavin was it? Cause that’s mine. I ordered another one to lock in the price and got a text from a SA named Caleb.
my EDD shifted now to 9/7-9/28. I don’t get why the dates change daily.

Yikes. Your SA was not Slavin was it? Cause that’s mine. I ordered another one to lock in the price and got a text from a SA named Caleb.
my EDD shifted now to 9/7-9/28. I don’t get why the dates change daily.
Still no one knows who my SA is. I had a Julia Williams call me but her email she gave me doesn’t even work. I called and no one gave an answer.

Seems like FL customers have the hardest time with contacting their SA......literally my SA ignores me completely, unless I call her manager and complain about her. She is so rude, and never has time for anything. I feel like just another number!

Seems like FL customers have the hardest time with contacting their SA......literally my SA ignores me completely, unless I call her manager and complain about her. She is so rude, and never has time for anything. I feel like just another number!
Those are not words to my ears. Honestly, I wouldn’t be too upset if someone just had said “we are sorry but the factory is having a surplus of orders” or something. Without any answers, it just sucks. I thought maybe I didn’t place my order right. I have better luck calling other stores than my own and at least they help the best they can.

Those are not words to my ears. Honestly, I wouldn’t be too upset if someone just had said “we are sorry but the factory is having a surplus of orders” or something. Without any answers, it just sucks. I thought maybe I didn’t place my order right. I have better luck calling other stores than my own and at least they help the best they can.
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Don't get to upset, ive been told that the wait is hard, but the car is worth every moment. I know the teams don't give out answers, and seem to push customers away after they placed their orders, but in the end i think you will be very happy.

PS. Slavin was my original SA, Then i moved my order to Fort Myers with Britney. lol I hate her.