Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7CC9E659-52FB-43AB-B5A0-BA708E0EBD39.jpeg
75430013-E08E-4045-AA7F-9DE5B5D23381.jpeg
B06160AB-230F-43BD-B934-1DBE80241BC4.jpeg
Tampa outdid themselves this time. Perfect. Dad is 😊 so in love!

For those of you that have recently taken delivery. Did you or are you getting it ceramic coated or ppf? I want to take mine through a car wash, so I called for ceramic today. Might get it wrapped later, this will get me through my new period until I get the wrap.

For those of you that have recently taken delivery. Did you or are you getting it ceramic coated or ppf? I want to take mine through a car wash, so I called for ceramic today. Might get it wrapped later, this will get me through my new period until I get the wrap.

Funny you should ask...
Mine is at Auto Paint Guard this week!
The whole enchilada, Tint, PPF, and ceramic.

Xpel on the tint & PPF (full, windshield)
Gtechniq ceramic.
My MYLR will be there till Friday, Stop by & Eric will give you a tour of the shops. Tell him I know they're listening to my playlist
😀

My ceramic is going over the PPF. They advised me PPF will not adhere well to ceramic.

Last edited:
D8C1CE1C-7B11-40E5-AFA8-3ABA7670C018.jpeg
189FE3EC-71E0-4BDF-BFA7-AFA18551CB86.jpeg
DF9CD1A8-396A-4BD9-9C30-7C9E45F58BDB.jpeg
D40C2E22-6C76-4CD6-BD01-5EE755DC65E8.jpeg
3448D234-EBA9-4484-B623-55383E3CED9C.jpeg

Got the floor mats and truck for dirt cheap on Amazon and the quality is very nice. Spent $100 total for everything in the photos. MYLR with performance pedals lol. Yes, that is sweat on the mat because those pedals were the hardest thing to put on and took me a solid 25 mins struggling. I'm still trying to get feeling back to the tips of my fingers.

View attachment 741833View attachment 741834View attachment 741835View attachment 741836View attachment 741837

Got the floor mats and truck for dirt cheap on Amazon and the quality is very nice. Spent $100 total for everything in the photos. MYLR with performance pedals lol. Yes, that is sweat on the mat because those pedals were the hardest thing to put on and took me a solid 25 mins struggling. I'm still trying to get feeling back to the tips of my fingers.
What mats did you get. Those are nice!

What mats did you get. Those are nice!
Looks like sadly with supply and demand issues they have increased the price :( I cannot recommend for the current prices. I got the mats back in September $38 and trunk for $40 (still no idea why the trunk is the most). But look around Amazon, it’s all I did back then while I was waiting and bought a ton. I checked the quality while I waited and returned anything that was garbage. These won over spending $200+ on mats. With all that I saved I bought screen protector, front console draw, the pedals, the arm rest, tire kit from Tesla, and keychain and only went over $200 but a little because of the Tesla kit. Buy stuff now because I think someone said the price increases. I got the 24in for $500. Plan ahead of what you want and order or you might have regrets later.

T TGBROS Car Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y

KEALAS for Tesla Model Y All-Weather Heavy Duty Waterproof Rear Trunk Mat

Ps yes I’m cheap and proud of it. Lololol

• Love
Reactions: voxel
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just installed mudflaps and it was stupid easy.

I did find one issue with the car and literally the only issue, driver side window sticks out and not as flushed. Did a water and rain test, no leaks but still want it checked out.

Ps, whoever washes these cars suck. I found tiny tiny tiny micro scratches on the windows. I've buffed them out but also let service know about it. You are better off telling them not to wash the car lol or bring it to me. I'll take care of you. After my exam today, I'll wash the car, wax, and detail.

@Hurricane4911 I put a hold on my MS lol. I love the ride, height, and everything else. Going to wait until I’m forced to take it again ROFL.

View attachment 741934View attachment 741935View attachment 741936View attachment 741937View attachment 741939Just installed mudflaps and it was stupid easy.

I did find one issue with the car and literally the only issue, driver side window sticks out and not as flushed. Did a water and rain test, no leaks but still want it checked out.

Ps, whoever washes these cars suck. I found tiny tiny tiny micro scratches on the windows. I've buffed them out but also let service know about it. You are better off telling them not to wash the car lol or bring it to me. I'll take care of you. After my exam today, I'll wash the car, wax, and detail.

@Hurricane4911 I put a hold on my MS lol. I love the ride, height, and everything else. Going to wait until I’m forced to take it again ROFL.
Did your MY come from the factory with mud flaps, or did you install them? If the latter what brand are they (Tesla or after market)?

Funny you should ask...
Mine is at Auto Paint Guard this week!
The whole enchilada, Tint, PPF, and ceramic.

Xpel on the tint & PPF (full, windshield)
Gtechniq ceramic.
My MYLR will be there till Friday, Stop by & Eric will give you a tour of the shops. Tell him I know they're listening to my playlist
😀

My ceramic is going over the PPF. They advised me PPF will not adhere well to ceramic.
What tint % are you doing on windows and front? Are you doing the roof?

I put a hold on my MS lol. I love the ride, height, and everything else. Going to wait until I’m forced to take it again I think we're now at or near a high-water mark in price.

I'm done with ICE cars. Fond memories though of blue smoke drag racing my '72 Merc back in B'klyn, N.Y.

The market gets a bunch of new EVs next year. I think we're now at or near a high-water mark in price. If Tesla eventually rolls back half of their $10k price increase, I'm all over a 2022 a MYP. Throw in the tax rebate and Vader has a brother, for about the same dollars.