Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYLR Aftermarket Wants and Needs...
While waiting 104 days, I had ample opportunity to spend more money. This what I've settled on thus far:

• 3D Maxpider full mat set
• Jowua center console tray and 4 port hub
• Jowua cup holder black insert
• Jowua fold away cell phone mount
• Abstract Ocean screen protector
• Under seat vent covers
• Rimetrix black 19" wheel covers (waiting on these as long as the car)
• ROCC 19" wheel cover storage bag
• RPM Tesla frunk sound pad
• RPM Tesla underhood rain debris filter
• RPM Tesla screen cover
• Basenor door lock covers

Pro work (To Do, APG Tampa):
• Excel Full PPF
• Mud flaps (No can do, 2 vertebrae fused 😉)

Dumped from my list (I've grown fond of the wood)
• Carbon fiber rear spoiler
• RPM Tesla carbon fiber dash rebuild ( This is really sweet, but expensive)

😎
Any new accessories or mods? Which are your favorites?

Hey Ormond...
Living the dream with Vader 😉

Best...
Xpel PPF and Tint
Rimetrix wheel covers (These are excellent replacements for the Gemini)
Basenor door lock covers are cheap and a nice touch
Maxipider mat set...expensive but real nice

Thanks for asking!
How your "Y"?
“T2” is doing well. I don’t have many miles. I’ll probably spring for the mats and trays for the center console first. I’m glad you’re all well. Thank you for the recommendations.

I’m curious… what was everyone’s EDD window and what was the actual date when you had a VIN assigned? My EDD is currently 1/31-2/14… when do you think I may actually get a VIN assigned?
I think when you are within a 2 week window, you’re definitely close. I had a month window for like 2 weeks then a 2 week window for a couple weeks then a Vin. It was a similar experience with my wife’s order and my order when I first got a vin. I’m thinking within 2-3 weeks for you.

And you ordered before me too.. spring 2021?

Wow… a year to deliver a Model Y.
4/7/21. But I didn’t complete the profile till 8/25/21. I technically could have took delivery before Thanksgiving, but my SA knew I was trying to wait till 2022 for the tax credit so he just grabbed the vin and gave it to another one of his customers. I didn’t reject it or place any holds or anything.

Reactions: voxel
MYLR, Blue/Black, 20s, TOW, NO FSD.
Ah, you have tow. That’s been said to be one of those things that causes shift in EDD. I believe they build tow and 7 seater configs in batches so maybe your order didn’t make the batch for your original EDD. But there’s also been cases where EDD shifts and boom, vin drops so you never know.

Reactions: pcmike
4/7/21. But I didn’t complete the profile till 8/25/21. I technically could have took delivery before Thanksgiving, but my SA knew I was trying to wait till 2022 for the tax credit so he just grabbed the vin and gave it to another one of his customers. I didn’t reject it or place any holds or anything.

Tesla just sent me an email regarding my August order. Unhold it or we will cancel it by the 27th. It was set to automatically unhold April 1st (SA chose this… not me) but I guess Tesla wants all orders older than 6 months to be off holds.