Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@salvadorsantan has. He got lowballed I believe.

Tesla won't give you a good price for a Tesla trade-in compared to Carvana, CarMax, Vroom, Shift, Givemethevin, etc. However used prices are falling so who knows.

Tesla for Tesla trade ins is LOW BALL big time vs trading any other brand.

Sometimes when trading in another brand they can be the highest and also when taking any sales tax credit into consideration is a no brainer.

Reactions: voxel
So my current EDD window is Mar 17-31. I’m curious how much longer - if the EDD holds of course - until I get my VIN. Still kinda hoping for Austin but it would seem those should have started flooding out to some degree by now.
You might want to check today that window. mine had been there for a couple of weeks and right now this morning it turned to May 30th through June 27th.

to say I'm bummed is an understatement however I had a July Edd and that's when I expected the car so it's not terrible I don't need the car so no biggie but just got my hopes up.

You might want to check today that window. mine had been there for a couple of weeks and right now this morning it turned to May 30th through June 27th.

to say I'm bummed is an understatement however I had a July Edd and that's when I expected the car so it's not terrible I don't need the car so no biggie but just got my hopes up.
So far it's still holding. That's almost what worries me!

Reactions: dodukes

Somebody please take my luck then because all my lingering orders (M3SR+ and MYP) just shifted from late May to March 21st today.

Reactions: dodukes
If you're looking for a Y or 3 and are tired of waiting, I drive past a line of used cars at Napleton Acura every morning on Okeechobee. Their website says they have 39 vehicles in inventory. I also see at least one truck full of new cars every tuesday and thursday somewhere between west palm and fort lauderdale headed south on the turnpike. The flow is constant!

Took delivery this morning in Jax. I was worried it was going to get bumped after seeing others mention that they had been. Unfortunately I’m a 379 VIN, so it has the Atom processor but I knew that already. Other than that, I haven’t found anything wrong with it other than a cap for the nut on drivers side windshield wiper. All else looks great!

I took delivery today (04MAR22) at the Eatonville location. My delivery date never changed. I ordered the MYP - White/Tow/no FSD.

I've read a lot on Reddit and FB about how Eatonville is this and that but it was not bad. I would just say they have too little space.

Good luck to everyone and I've really enjoyed reading your posts.

Reactions: solodogg
Took delivery this morning in Jax. I was worried it was going to get bumped after seeing others mention that they had been. Unfortunately I’m a 379 VIN, so it has the Atom processor but I knew that already. Other than that, I haven’t found anything wrong with it other than a cap for the nut on drivers side windshield wiper. All else looks great!
I’ve got 379004 and I confirmed Ryzen with a ton of people. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you don’t mind me asking, what does your insurance looks like and how old are you? I am in Jax too, 32 years old with a very good driving history.