Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think our whole group is going to 44.25.2. I am downloading also.

As of tonight I am still on 2021.36.5.6 with no software update notification... and I might have to push out the camera appointment due to an upcoming work trip.
So frustrating... I have been on vacation since 12/20 and will be until 1/11 but the SC moved my appointment from end of December to 1/12 and will most likely I have to go out of town on that day :(
I travel so much for work and with the scarce SC availability it takes me weeks, sometimes months to be home on the scheduled day since they are scheduled so far out :(

Last edited:
I think our whole group is going to 44.25.2. I am downloading also.
I got a call from SC Advisor confirming my tire service tomorrow. I mentioned that I'm stuck on 36.5.6 and wanting at least a production SW UPDATE. He said they would check on it tomorrow.

A few hours later I see that 44.25.2 is being downloaded to my MX. I wonder if that was a coincidence or SC Advisor actually making something happen.

I got a call from SC Advisor confirming my tire service tomorrow. I mentioned that I'm stuck on 36.5.6 and wanting at least a production SW UPDATE. He said they would check on it tomorrow.

A few hours later I see that 44.25.2 is being downloaded to my MX. I wonder if that was a coincidence or SC Advisor actually making something happen.
Coincidence. I got 25.2 earlier today after being stuck on 5.1 for weeks. But only Shawn reports getting FSD beta.

Reactions: Saxman
Seems Shawn’s correspondences with Karpathy got him to the front of the line. If his car is reporting no issues then they will probably go wide release. We just have to be a little more patient.
@minmac

It seems Shawn's correspondence has taken us Early Adopters finally out of Purgatory, so a big thank you Shawn.

I also think we would be remiss to not mention many other Posters in this Thread, for their efforts:
@Lowchrg for starting this thread and bringing us all together
@appleguru for your tech savvy and ability to sift through BS
@c0smicdirt and @scarelli for your dialogs with Karpathy

My apologies if I missed mentioning other dedicated Posters, but thanks to all of your efforts.

Anybody have this issue after receiving the holiday update? (Model S 2017 - MCU2, FSD Computer, No Camera Invite yet)

Just installed 44.25.2 and I also have a headlight stuck on like this.

Reboot didn’t work and now trying a full power down to see if I can get it to turn off for the night..

If you find a solution please advise!

Edit: We may just need to be patient, see here: Left headlight always on after update

Reactions: c0smicdirt
Just installed 44.25.2 and I also have a headlight stuck on like this.

Reboot didn’t work and now trying a full power down to see if I can get it to turn off for the night..

If you find a solution please advise!

Edit: We may just need to be patient, see here: Left headlight always on after update
This actually happened to me a couple updates ago with the left headlight. Kept hard resetting a few times. Still wouldn't go off. Said f it, plugged the car in and made an SC appt. Woke up next am and it was off and never happened again.