Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
S90D delivered Feb 2017
Scheduled for Portland SC invited camera upgrade Apr 26. (Yay). I’m looking at part numbers at top of thread and comparing to invoice they’ve attached to the service request. Triplecam and pillar cams match. Repeater cams part numbers do not match. Invoice shows:

LAMP ASY, SIDE 1.00 REPEATER (RH)
(1034345-00-B)
LAMP ASY, SIDE 1.00 REPEATER CAMERA,
LEFT HAND(1495866-
22-C

Top of thread reads as:
LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA, RH 1642011-00-A
LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA, LH 1642010-00-A

Entirely possible that the SC numbers are for a more modern version than top of thread, and all is well? Or am I in trouble?
Looks like 1495866-22-C is RCCB, but 1034345-00-B not so sure. Google search seems to bring up 2016-2018 models.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeesKnees
Anyone got pushed to 2022.12.3.1?
Pretty wide release. TeslaFI data:
iT9GzoP.jpg

from the investors call:

Hmm if only it was as simple as “joining” the program and experiencing it for yourself 😆😓
I was going to come here & post this during the investors call, but in my ire about not getting into FSD Beta I didn't...
The rolling stop recall would have gone out to all who had FSD beta, and it went to 53,822 cars. So the almost 60k was a very generous rounding.
To say that it is now over 100k, that's pretty much a double... and the % users on FSD beta in Teslafi has not doubled.

I sent this Tweet to Teslascope, but of course no reply; I am pretty much invisible on Twitter.

I agree that the numbers don't make sense. I think the 60k & the 100k must include everyone who has pressed "the button" to request FSD Beta. So really the numbers he shares are people providing Safety Score data who are not Tesla Insurance customers.
You might be right? Who knows. One theory is they want to keep us in the Safety score program getting our data on driving for their insurance program. If Elon says they are not adding new users they would lose a fair amount of us keeping the score up. Just a theory. Data could be valuable to them? Tracking more than we think about how people drive?
I agree. We had to give extra data access with Safety Score. I'm sure that data is worth lots to Tesla so they don't want to lose it.
Anyone got pushed to 2022.12.3.1?
Yes, we got it pushed yesterday. Our car has not been connected to Wifi since the update was pushed so it has not downloaded yet. It got pushed right after we left a location where we're on Wifi...

S90D delivered Feb 2017
Scheduled for Portland SC invited camera upgrade Apr 26. (Yay). I’m looking at part numbers at top of thread and comparing to invoice they’ve attached to the service request. Triplecam and pillar cams match. Repeater cams part numbers do not match. Invoice shows:

(1034345-00-B)
LEFT HAND(1495866-
22-C

Top of thread reads as:

Entirely possible that the SC numbers are for a more modern version than top of thread, and all is well? Or am I in trouble?
I would be concerned about the RH repeater part #. That sounds like a really old PN (they are assigned sequentially as far as I've observed, so 103xxxx is really old).

I'm trying to get one down in the Springs. Only SEs available.
Yeah I was gonna put a deposit at Phil Long after haggling for days on their insane markups. I recommend getting on waitlists in Denver. Lots of stock coming in June I was told today by three dealers up there. Even a Denver Kia EV6 became available today.
Phil Long is taking advantage of having the very few available currently.

S90D delivered Feb 2017

(1034345-00-B)
LEFT HAND(1495866-
22-C

Top of thread reads as:

Are you opted in, and if so what was your safety score at the time of your invite?

Interesting - I've done the steps described Here maybe 10 times so far. All trips were erased with no SS resets. Not sure why some would, which I guess isn't too surprising - we've seen the same software on multiple cars with different bugs as well. I'm on 2022.8.5 now but it also worked on 2022.4 as well. Obviously caveat emptor but it does come with a double money back guarantee. 😉

I've not seen anything that says lots of miles help. We have seen that high scores help but obviously that's not true. Full Self-Driving Computer Installations

Last edited: