Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Colorado Springs Service Center...

Are they lazy or just uneducated??? I'm 50/50...

Screenshot_20221209-204323.png

Yea, I just had my 3rd appointment cancelled (5 minutes ago), because I haven't been invited to get cameras yet. Without the invite, Alex @ Tesla Colorado Springs won't install them. BUT!!!....If I want to pay $2k for MCU2, then I'll get the cameras...SMH.
Sorry about how they are treating you, but if it's any consolation. once you get your cameras done, it doesn't make any difference so far.

Reactions: Solar40
They just say anything. I had my car in the sc and requested cams back in the summer. When I went to pick it up. They tried to tell me I already had the correct cams which I alre knew was impossible.
Sorry about how they are treating you, but if it's any consolation. once you get your cameras done, it doesn't make any difference so far.
Yeah, I been unable to get cams after several attempts at 2 different Sc’s. I only know if 2 people that got cams installed. I tried but no dice.

You didn't get the pun :) but yes I like the comment for paying attenSHUN.
My fault for not capitalizing the E to be more obvious.
Coming back now that FSD Beta button was released to ask if you now have access to FSD Beta since you have the most current camera set up.

Asking for us other Legacy S and X owners who are trying to nail down exactly what cameras are needed for FSD Beta.

We’re searching to see if anyone actually has access to FSD Beta with the correct cameras and FSD computer.

It will help us determine if we really have soon to come path for FSD Beta or if we are kinda getting stalled out for another 6 months for a camera correction roll out.

Service told me the engineering team has not green light the upgrades for us legacy owners yet..

Coming back now that FSD Beta button was released to ask if you now have access to FSD Beta since you have the most current camera set up.

Asking for us other Legacy S and X owners who are trying to nail down exactly what cameras are needed for FSD Beta.

We’re searching to see if anyone actually has access to FSD Beta with the correct cameras and FSD computer.

It will help us determine if we really have soon to come path for FSD Beta or if we are kinda getting stalled out for another 6 months for a camera correction roll out.

Service told me the engineering team has not green light the upgrades for us legacy owners yet..
This is just Tesla's way of providing False hope and a way for their lawyers to argue it's almost ready for MCU1 customers...when these customers take them to court in 2023.

Well, I installed the update that lets me request the beta. Now, I have a permanent “MCU_w097 Driving visualization temporarily degraded” warning (two drives in a row so far). I’m not seeing anything obviously wrong.

The MCU1 firmware releases all just feel amazingly untested.

But I requested the beta. We’ll see what happens.

• Informative
Reactions: dbldwn02
Well, I installed the update that lets me request the beta. Now, I have a permanent “MCU_w097 Driving visualization temporarily degraded” warning (two drives in a row so far). I’m not seeing anything obviously wrong.

The MCU1 firmware releases all just feel amazingly untested.

But I requested the beta. We’ll see what happens.
Not surprised...I'd put in a service request saying the software is busted. Wonder if they even tested it in an actual car or on just in a simulated environment...