Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did any one else lose the Score BETA from the mobile app, I noticed this today.. not sure what to make of this.
I lost safety score in the app in the last few days. Not sure when, but now I’m getting all sorts of auto pilot camera errors messages and auto pilot features limited and may return on the next drive? Always had 92+ still on 2022.8.10.8 so nothing changed there.

I lost safety score in the app in the last few days. Not sure when, but now I’m getting all sorts of auto pilot camera errors messages and auto pilot features limited and may return on the next drive? Always had 92+ score, still on 2022.8.10.8 so nothing changed there. Have a service appointment but not until 27th

Did any one else lose the Score BETA from the mobile app, I noticed this today.. not sure what to make of this.
I lost mine in the last few days. Not sure when but now I’m getting all sorts of auto pilot camera errors messages and auto pilot features limited and may return on the next drive? My score was 92+
Have you had your eMMC upgraded?
No haven’t, but it’s been on the service screen in the app as “recall” since last February. Lol

I honestly think Tesla is just buying time on the older cars just bread crumbing us and my guess they are hoping the problem will take care of itself through trade in/sales or totaled. Last few experiences at the service center was less then stellar.

I lost mine in the last few days. Not sure when but now I’m getting all sorts of auto pilot camera errors messages and auto pilot features limited and may return on the next drive? My score was 92+

No haven’t, but it’s been on the service screen in the app as “recall” since last February. Lol

I honestly think Tesla is just buying time on the older cars just bread crumbing us and my guess they are hoping the problem will take care of itself through trade in/sales or totaled. Last few experiences at the service center was less then stellar.
I have the same error message and called the 800 number. I managed to get them to look at my car and examine the extended error message. He said that the source of the problem was the eMMC was out of memory. I plan to call DOT and report Tesla for not complying with the recall.

Reactions: DasBoot
I’m a YouTuber, with exactly 2 subscribers 😂
I got 9! And my last video last month of me snow blowing my driveway, on my security camera, has over 300 views already! Look out world, here I come!

Maybe 10 subscribers is the cut-off for getting FSD-b. @CodemanCMC...can you please go hit the like and subscribe button on my youtube channel and I'll do the same for you. Maybe even give you a shout-out on my next Snow Blower review video.

Reactions: CodemanCMC
wonder why so slow? Have there been reports of issues? From what I’ve seen from 1 person on Twitter it looks to be working just fine
Yea, I was even impressed by the amount of visuals that were on his screen. Something MCU1 was not going to be compatible with.

Maybe Tesla ran out of MCU1 fleet test cars and just gave it to a handful to see what will go wrong, before mass release? I'm trying to stay positive here...

Third mcu1 car got FSD Beta yesterday per Teslafi
It looks like one of those original 3 TeslaFi vehicles with the initial push of 2022.8.10.10 is no longer using TeslaFi, but yesterday there was a new push to 9 additional vehicles. TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

TeslaScope newly noticed this version with 3 pending yesterday but now shows 2 installed with no more pending: 2022.8.10.10 Official Tesla Software Update | Teslascope

So far of these vehicles, they all seem to be 2017 S/X with 6 of them 75(D) and 1 vehicle 100D. One of them is in Canada, so good news there for early adopters in North America.

There might be a 2016 vehicle that is pending on these services, and I believe CodemanCMC and a few others here with 2016 MCU1 were fortunate in getting cameras correctly retrofitted and received 2022.8.10.10 in the initial push last year.

There were recent reports of Tesla app Inbox showing cameras available for retrofit (Jan 17, 2023: Autopilot Camera Upgrade Now Available; Schedule Service > Upgrades & Accessories > Autopilot Camera Upgrade), so hopefully people get the correct cameras installed and FSD Beta soon!

One of mine is the MCU1 75D that got 10.10 last night. Finally!!!

The visualizations that we weren't supposed to get seem more than sufficient on MCU1.

Couple downsides that may or may not be specific to MCU1.

- FSD simply turned off and went to autopilot one time. No notification...just lost all the FSD visuals and auto routing. It eventually turned back on, on its own.
- The system had 3 "fatal errors" today for no apparent reason. I immediately took over driving and was able to re-engage FSD.
- Phantom braking is atrocious...no bridge, no blockages, just open road...I miss my radar.
- Sitting at a stop light with several cars ahead of me. Tesla only sees one car with what it thinks is a giant gap ahead of it. Tesla thinks that car is disabled or not paying attention and turns blinkers on to try and go around it. I stepped on brake before it could move much further. Assuming this one is just FSDb being FSDb. Again...I miss my radar that could see under cars to see two or three cars ahead of me.

People who have no experience with the nuances of autopilot shouldn't be allowed to have FSDb in it's current state. Just my opinion on that matter. I've been driving EAP for 6 years and I still feel like I don't have enough experience.

- FSD simply turned off and went to autopilot one time. No notification...just lost all the FSD visuals and auto routing. It eventually turned back on, on its own.
Do you mean that it switched to the old visualizations? Did you go on anything resembling a highway? FSB beta (current version) will switch to use the legacy AP stack when it thinks it's on a highway. I've seen it do it a few other times though.

Reactions: dbldwn02