Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck to all the Canadians when you finally get FSDBeta. I would suggest you don't prematurely judge FSD based on your first couple of drives. My experience and most people I've spoken with agree it can take time to understand how FSD drives since it's different then how you or I drive. I still find on new builds that it takes about of week of driving to judge the update and sometimes my first impressions, good or bad turn out to be incorrect.

I had a better appreciation today on how a new FSD driver does. My son-in-law who has a Model Y on order drove FSD for the first time and was clearly uncomfortable and disengaged many times when I would have let it proceed simply because I've learned how it drives. He was happy to go back to regular driving where I use FSD pretty much all the time.

Good luck to all the Canadians when you finally get FSDBeta. I would suggest you don't prematurely judge FSD based on your first couple of drives. My experience and most people I've spoken with agree it can take time to understand how FSD drives since it's different then how you or I drive. I still find on new builds that it takes about of week of driving to judge the update and sometimes my first impressions, good or bad turn out to be incorrect.

I had a better appreciation today on how a new FSD driver does. My son-in-law who has a Model Y on order drove FSD for the first time and was clearly uncomfortable and disengaged many times when I would have let it proceed simply because I've learned how it drives. He was happy to go back to regular driving where I use FSD pretty much all the time.
Well said. I'm impressed, someone who thinks and learns. You sure the internet is the right place for you?

It's about retraining the brain and learning how to use FSD-beta........

Last edited:
Wow, that really would be a miracle, wouldn't it? Just like Jesus in the toast..........
EVZC5TdX0AAUfef.jpeg

In my defense, I was just quoting the reply ;)
Are you sure you aren't stalking him? 😛
Good luck to all the Canadians when you finally get FSDBeta. I would suggest you don't prematurely judge FSD based on your first couple of drives.
Yes, good advice. Of course, the Canadians have the benefit of starting with a later version of FSD than many in the U.S. did. There have been a lot of improvements since the first release.

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow and M109Rider