Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving now using the FSD beta, guys, just in case anyone wanted to know.

Oh yea, got my car back today from service, so glad to be out of the 2017 MS loaner
Thanks for the update. I was getting worried. Please share all the stupid scheit it does. I just love reading about the things it does good and bad. Makes me feel not alone.

I'm sitting here picking splinters out of my but, pining away for more intel.

:)

Looks like the standard holiday update is rolling out NOW as 44.25.1. That is over a week earlier than last year. Hope we see a Beta version rolling out any day now too.

View attachment 884633
Surely hope so. In the past, I never got any updates until after Christmas/New Year.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Looks like the standard holiday update is rolling out NOW as 44.25.1. That is over a week earlier than last year. Hope we see a Beta version rolling out any day now too.

View attachment 884633
Is that a non-beta shill only rollout?

Please don't TMC while Beta'ing... I think there is a law against it.
We wouldn't want anything to happen to you. I know so many members here love you!
yeah. it's irresponsible.

I want to know something, speaking of irresponsible.

I get gigged on the same stretch of road, to a course on my account all the time in FSD, with my hands on the yoke and eyes on the road. Today I said 'f it and ate my overnight oats while nudging the yoke with my knee, head turned getting coffee, rubber necking, you name it. Not one gig.

So by those standards, Tesla thinks it's safer for me to basically be getting road head and eating oatmeal while in FSD than to have my hands on the yoke and eyes on the road.

What am I missing?

I get gigged on the same stretch of road, to a course on my account all the time in FSD, with my hands on the yoke and eyes on the road. Today I said 'f it and ate my overnight oats while nudging the yoke with my knee, head turned getting coffee, rubber necking, you name it. Not one gig.

So by those standards, Tesla thinks it's safer for me to basically be getting road head and eating oatmeal while in FSD than to have my hands on the yoke and eyes on the road.

What am I missing?
And now I no longer feel bad TMCing while FSDbing

The browser works? Thank you for the update...
Coming to you live

37B3AB79-BCF5-4E21-ABDE-9E91CA6DC37F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: FSDtester#1

What am I missing?
You know what’s more irresponsible than what you did? Reading the new software changelog while at a red light. No warnings, just threw up the take over now sign and issued me a 2nd strike 😅😅

I don’t know what makes me more annoyed, that or the fact that Steam is apparently only available on 2022 models. We were definitely promised console quality gaming on 2021 refresh models 😡😡

8762D829-F3C9-422A-9298-8D4269768AA0.png

You know what’s more irresponsible than what you did? Reading the new software changelog while at a red light. No warnings, just threw up the take over now sign and issued me a 2nd strike 😅😅

I don’t know what makes me more annoyed, that or the fact that Steam is apparently only available on 2022 models. We were definitely promised console quality gaming on 2021 refresh models 😡😡

View attachment 884653
I don't trust this one, another news article said any refresh or car with Amd Rizen chip gets Steam

• Informative
Reactions: Pdubs and Ramphex