Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do we know ... interestingly no notes for the release yet....
Just checked and last year was 44.x for the holiday release. While not a direct relation it sorta points to 44.x.

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 2.44.16 PM.png

For some reason my software update screen is stuck on yesterday’s date as when updates were last checked for. How do I force it to check for an update? Rebooting with the steering wheel buttons hasn’t helped.

For a few months now, they've limited firmware checks to once per 24 hours: Checking for updates…every 24hrs?

Teslascope says V11 & NOA can be toggled.
Hadn't thought about this and may be wrong about V11 never happening so fast. I bet besides a manual switch to NoA Tesla could have a software OTA command to off in case of a 10.3 debacle. That could make it V11 plausible.

EDIT: Also this throws cold water on some that were saying that NoA would be integrated into Beta and active at the same time. I never understood that and always thought Beta would be 100% Beta no matter what the road.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
It's not a failure until Tesla says it's given up on making it bet
Clarification from Teslascope. It will either be V11 or a new build of 10.69:
Further (and they've done this before I vaguely recall), the FSDbeta team can "backport"
features from v11 that may not be directly related to the highway stack replacement,
possibly something like this to further progress City Streets:

"- Improved Occupancy Network's recall for close by obstacles and precision in severe weather conditions with 4x increase in transformer spatial resolution, 20% increase in image featurizer capacity, improved side camera calibration, and 260k more video training clips (real-world and simulation)."

But perhaps this is too much change all at once, and what we are all supposed to want
more is a new Xmas lightshow and Easter Egg bling!

Last edited:
Reactions: FSDtester#1