Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to have to make some changes to our references: California passes law banning Tesla from calling software FSD
Good. About time someone puts an end to this nonsense gimmicky name that is FAR FAR FAR from what the software is right now. The amount of games I have to play with the yoke and the cabin camera, I feel as the software spends more time watching me, making sure I'm watching it, instead of doing a half decent job driving my vehicle.

Been saying for awhile. Tesla Driver Assist = AP Teala Enhanced Driver Assist = EAP. Tesla Advanced Driver Assist = FSD Beta

So….

tadacolor.png

I got a MYLR and an MSLR. MS is really not worth the extra money, unless you got money to burn.

PS: as for Ryzen, at least you weren't promised something with in-car entertainment that you now won't get. 3/Y Ryzen also apparently doesn't have a dedicated GPU for future gaming.
I think MS is definitely worth the extra money. MY is no comparison to S or X.

Can you check if this is the case with other settings? Some are having problems with seat configs being reset or changed. Do you have multiple Teslas? Curious if this is a cloud sync issue.
No settings changes for me after this update. The Homelink etc are like they used be in my cars. It looks better.

I can confirm this is FSD beta. Brand new car coming off a .200 build.
so does that mean that the 44.30 branch is for the non-uss cars ?
[edit]
duh! Maybe I should have read @willow_hiller first :(
Oh well, what's a little repetition to keep us on our toes...
in fairness, they used the FSD release number and I used the firmware release number ;)

So you are using Smart Summon at a Best Buy on Dec 23? o_O Now that is some big gonads you are displaying.🤔🤣

I only use it in a near empty Blockbuster and Radio Shack parking lot on Sunday morning.🤪
How busy do you think BestBuy is at 2130hrs lol
I think MS is definitely worth the extra money. MY is no comparison to S or X.
Congrats lol, I have both cars and also have my own opinion. You can have your own. If I had to do it again, I would get M3P over MSLR and not pay for FSD.

Hit the share button, subscribe, smash the like! Oh wait, this is the wrong bot script for TMC
hey now - I just want to see if they really are just unchanged like I expect.
Can't rely on Notateslaapp for that because they rarely show the "minor bug fixes and improvements" from the release notes.
It's the little things. I swear I'm getting more and more cynical and I blame the chief twit

hey now - I just want to see if they really are just unchanged like I expect.
Can't rely on Notateslaapp for that because they rarely show the "minor bug fixes and improvements" from the release notes.
It's the little things. I swear I'm getting more and more cynical and I blame the chief twit
How does it feel to be mike loser testers on 10.69.25 when there are all these Gs on 10.69.25.1?

• Funny
Reactions: FSDtester#1
I just want to see if they really are just unchanged like I expect
Unlikely the FSD Beta notes for 10.69.25.1 will show anything different even if there are changes as they've been the same as 10.69.3 since October. So I wouldn't expect people to be "upgrading" from 10.69.25 to 10.69.25.1 as it is probably merging FSD Beta 10.69.3 to 2022.44.30 production branch for new vehicles' holiday update similar to the previous merge to 2022.44.25 for everybody else's holiday update. (And to be clear, 2022.44.30 basically went only to vehicles that were on factory software 2022.40.100/.200/.300/.400.)

Currently TeslaFi is showing about 5200 vehicles with/pending FSD Beta, so compared to before the holiday update with FSD Beta (10.69.25.x), its population has expanded from 5000 by 4%, so widening the release just a little bit more again. So at least right now, there's no vehicle software that is "too new" anymore for FSD Beta but people still need to manually request early access with the button.

Reactions: FSDtester#1