Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before the adult beverages start to flow at my place, I just wanted to thank everyone on this thread for all the feedback and good humor while we navigate the future of FSD. Hopefully we will be moving to the V11 thread soon.
Happy Holidays to all!

Fyi.. any posts from me after 4pm today for the next week may be the product of an
AIP (alcohol induced post), so take them with a grain of salt, as usual!

Cheers!

How busy do you think BestBuy is at 2130hrs lol

Congrats lol, I have both cars and also have my own opinion. You can have your own. If I had to do it again, I would get M3P over MSLR and not pay for FSD.
Ha - there is no way. You are dreaming if you think a Y is similar to an S. There is absolutely no comparison. Good for you if you feel that way though. 🙂

Ha - there is no way. You are dreaming if you think a Y is similar to an S. There is absolutely no comparison. Good for you if you feel that way though. 🙂
He has both, and lives in a tent down by the river... I thought it was a van but was corrected. Maybe he should spend less on cars and maybe get a apartment 🤔?

Cross post

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Cross post

NOT judging just asking. Did people Really decide to buy a Model S Premium EV based on the ability to play a video game?? Lol. My 2020 doesn’t have an external speaker and can’t Fart outside but I don‘t recall being frustrated by missing out. Just an odd debate concern for such an odd feature.

NOT judging just asking. Did people Really decide to buy a Model S Premium EV based on the ability to play a video game?? Lol. My 2020 doesn’t have an external speaker and can’t Fart outside but I don‘t recall being frustrated by missing out. Just an odd debate concern for such an odd feature.

No, it’s just principle.

Cross post

Could you sum up the consensus on that thread? Are people saying we will get a free upgrade?

So you are using Smart Summon at a Best Buy on Dec 23? o_O Now that is some big gonads you are displaying.🤔🤣

I only use it in a near empty Blockbuster and Radio Shack parking lot on Sunday morning.🤪
yup, you folks got some guts. I recently tried it again out at our local "obsolete" Reno Stead airport where we go flying and practically nothing is in the way and it still almost killed a coyote :eek::oops:

Kind if like shaming them into to do it! 🤣
For the right reasons!
we are talking about shaming the same company that has constantly increased the cost of a product that is seven? years late using the justification that it is getting closer to maybe being finished.
The same product that is named one thing but is incapable to being that.
A bit like naming a product "Free Beer for Life" but hiding statements on page two of the marketing flyer that it really means that they won't start delivering the first of the kit of parts for three years and that you have to buy the supplies but only after regulatory approval of the supplies. Then after year six, start delivering everything needed to make tea, except the tealeaves.

we are talking about shaming the same company that has constantly increased the cost of a product that is seven? years late using the justification that it is getting closer to maybe being finished.
The same product that is named one thing but is incapable to being that.
A bit like naming a product "Free Beer for Life" but hiding statements on page two of the marketing flyer that it really means that they won't start delivering the first of the kit of parts for three years and that you have to buy the supplies but only after regulatory approval of the supplies. Then after year six, start delivering everything needed to make tea, except the tealeaves.
Yeah, just like that!

Another bummer for Black Tesla's park drive this time on the 'new' s/w. It's likely 10.69.3.3 the surprise is how deterministic this failure is. It tried to drive through another blue labeled car. The AI team needs to put some lipstick on that scenario.

Can't put lipstick on a pig...

Maybe @Ramphex could 🤔...

Another bummer for Black Tesla's park drive this time on the 'new' s/w. It's likely 10.69.3.3 the surprise is how deterministic this failure is. It tried to drive through another blue labeled car. The AI team needs to put some lipstick on that scenario.

The yoke actually snaps back to the right just as he grabs it. Watching frame-by-frame, it appears that the car intended to turn left into the parking lot, but was moving back right to avoid the blue-labeled car. There is a gray planner line curving back into the lane that appears just as the yoke moves out of the way and just before the driver takes over. Because of the yoke, we can't see the speed so can't tell if the car was slowing. A bad move in any event, and good reaction to take over, but it doesn't appear that the car would have gone into the other lane.

Today on my first time on 25 going through a certain roundabout. In the past it 99.9% stoped or near stopped to enter even with no one coming. Today it tried to blow into the roundabout with a car coming around. Had to hard brake. Then the idiot screen had the audacity to tell mer to take over immediately after I already had.

Unrelated but overall observation: 69.25 acts like 69.3 (because it surely is) and I MISS 69.2 which was sooooo much better.