Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on the numbers reported by TeslaFi, looks like this (10.69.1.1) is yet another super careful 1k push.

So perhaps we are getting 10k push next Monday and 100k push a week after?

Can't see any videos based on this version yet. Chuck, where are you!

EDIT : I hope this is the .69.0 stability with .20 functionality...
My guess is 69.1.1 has fixes to 69.1, removing some regressions.

I don’t even think 69.2 will have any more functionality. Just stabilization of and bug fixes on 69.1.1.

3 times. Currently have one of them, my wife’s ‘17 X, and 2 S’ that I sold and got no extra for the pre-purchased FSD package. (At least nothing worth paying $12k on my 2021 S as an “investment”).
I have tried to figure out how much extra FSD will get in used car market - but with so many parameters it’s difficult to figure out. But seller ads prominently mention FSD and buyers comments (on TMC and elsewhere) prominently note presense of FSD. So, common sense tells me it’s definitely worth something.

Won’t be surprised if it’s more now than what I paid for it - $5k. Also the car itself is more than what I paid for it 4 years back (because of supply constraints).

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Me thinks 69.1.1 is probably more of a rollback to 69 than anything else.🙃😉

From what I've seen so far, 1.1 is even better than the initial 10.69. the acceleration curve and turning smoothness have been improved. Lane decisions are better as well. Have to wait for Mars to do some more SF testing to conclude.

From what I've seen so far, 1.1 is even better than the initial 10.69. the acceleration curve and turning smoothness have been improved. Lane decisions are better as well. Have to wait for Mars to do some more SF testing to conclude.
Omar's (Mars) drives are certainly worthwhile and his twitter posts good to follow but judging how well FSD works based on his drives is pretty funny.:)

Reactions: momo3605
Omar's (Mars) drives are certainly worthwhile and his twitter posts good to follow but judging how well FSD works based on his drives is pretty funny.:)

I think his videos are the best at judging how safe FSD beta is... He's taken fsd beta driving to a "sport" level lol. He's the only driver who disengages only for safety reasons. This is valuable in figuring out the limits of fsd beta. All other drivers will disengage for wrong lane choice / etiquette / reroutes / etc.

Because of Mars, I was able to watch this beautiful fsd beta moment on 10.69. I do this turn in SF all the time, and unless you drive a lot in SF, you'll have trouble with this left lane turning onto Octavia. FSD beta never made it in the left lane, but I thought it failed pretty gracefully:

Last edited:
Videos look pretty good so far.
I am definitely looking forward to getting it, but just to test it. It does not look particularly useful! Certainly nothing to show off to anyone - one person in the car only.

Lots of slowdowns, still some jerking, etc.

Curious to see whether it still completely botches my unprotected left as it does most times (every now and again, it sort of gets it, but would not give it a high score even then).

Anyway, looking forward to it sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully they can add some polish in the meantime.

Which week main release branch had the left/right turn repeater camera repositioning ability? That is what I really want, but I think it was too recent?

Last edited:
Reactions: momo3605
I think his videos are the best at judging how safe FSD beta is... He's taken fsd beta driving to a "sport" level lol. He's the only driver who disengages only for safety reasons. This is valuable in figuring out the limits of fsd beta. All other drivers will disengage for wrong lane choice / etiquette / reroutes / etc.

Because of Mars, I was able to watch this beautiful fsd beta moment on 10.69. I do this turn in SF all the time, and unless you drive a lot in SF, you'll have trouble with this left lane turning onto Octavia. FSD beta never made it in the left lane, but I thought it failed pretty gracefully:
Lots of beta testers let FSD continue without disengaging so that is incorrect. My preference are testers who explain the drive like Chuck Cook which provides insights that are helpful. Don't get me wrong Omar provides very helpful information and is appreciated I just wait until I've watched other FSD testers before judging how well FSD is working.

Lots of beta testers let FSD continue without disengaging so that is incorrect. My preference are testers who explain the drive like Chuck Cook which provides insights that are helpful. Don't get me wrong Omar provides very helpful information and is appreciated I just wait until I've watched other FSD testers before judging how well FSD is working.
But Omar's videos are great for judging how smooth FSD is! 🤪