Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The lane issues are awful. It should be planing at least one turn ahead. If it makes a left, and the next turn, say a mile down the road is a right, it should get into the far right lane AHEAD of time for that turn. Not at the last second having to cross two lanes of traffic to get into the correct turn lane. This is for four/six lane roads with turn lanes obviously, but you get the idea. If I manually drive, and know the route, I always get into the closest lane to where I’m going to be turning to avoid having to merge at the last moment. It’s common sense.

Most time it changes lane in the last second because it thinks it is in the correct lane until a new lane expanded or merged.

The single lane becomes a passing lane as another temporary lane opens to the the right at the bottom of a hill. FSDb used to always ignore them. Now if the road curves to the right as the temporary lane forms most of the time the car takes the right lane which it should do all the time unless it intends to pass slower vehicles.
Not every slow car moves over so sometimes passing has to happen in the right lane.
It is sometimes a complicated dance as slow cars accelerate initially only to run out of torque near the top, an impatient driver from the rest of a phalanx may try to overtake several cars only to fail to get in front of the slowest forward car.
FSD may learn to mimic this bizarre competitive behavior but when all trucks have electric motors and can maintain speed on hills and all vehicles have FSD none of this, including the extra lane, is necessary so should it bother to learn how we navigate passing zones?

Stopping for traffic is much smoother now instead of harsh braking later, also it is more confident and doesn’t brake unnecessarily when other cars are merging into the direction of travel far ahead of me. I started to notice it stopped 1-2 feet in front of the line in the red light, clearly ahead of cars in other lanes.

• Informative
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Not cool. It makes it much more difficult to point out the many legitimate shortcomings of FSD if you can’t trust what people post. Stop it. It has hit enough curbs (not recently I guess); don’t need to make it up.
Can't tell if you agree with my post or not. I was obviously not lying but the guy replied I must've made it all up. Nevertheless I emailed beta team to remove FSD beta. Besides the next owner of my car will have it wiped by Tesla

2022 Winner 🏆 🥇 of most deserving to be blocked on Tmc ⬆️

My favorite block of all time hands down.... even better than 21069 guy or whatever his name is who doesn't own a Tesla and trolls around here

Edit: Ignore I know is the proper term, block 🚫 feels better ...
You're a nasty piece of work. Do I have to post my registration on here? You probably think EM buying twitter was a good idea too. 10.69.2.5 code will have Twitter access

Can't tell if you agree with my post or not. I was obviously not lying

Which part was it that made it obvious?

Was it:

Your continued refusal to post any evidence?

The fact your claims literally contradict each other? (you claimed it failed to take an exit on NOA but then described the visualizations for someone NOT using NOA for example).

The fact you outright said you were lying?

Besides the next owner of my car will have it wiped by Tesla

...what?

Which part was it that made it obvious?

Was it:

Your continued refusal to post any evidence?

The fact your claims literally contradict each other? (you claimed it failed to take an exit on NOA but then described the visualizations for someone NOT using NOA for example).

The fact you outright said you were lying?

...what
Ok let me make it crystal clear....
On NOA it DOES NOT take exits Tesla mobile guy on Thursday said it happens to him
The website does not allow for video uploads over a certain length so my refusal has to do with the limitations of this website
The visuailzations I was describing WAS on NOA
You obviously don't understand nuance. The guy called me out, I said OK I must be lying then. He basically said I was making stuff up. My opinion and you'll see MANY posts here about the car on FSD beta it is dangerous as EM admits but he puts the onus on the driver. This is not bumper cars in an amusement park this is the real thing.

Am I clear now?

Reactions: 2101Guy
On NOA it DOES NOT take exits Tesla mobile guy on Thursday said it happens to him

Except that it does.

And the visual you described as showing to "confirm" you were on NoA is actually the visual you get when not using it

Hence why when you admitted you were lying it was the first thing you'd said that actually checked out for anybody else here.

The website does not allow for video uploads over a certain length so my refusal has to do with the limitations of this website

Weird, because there's like 9000 other places you can link to from here for long videos. Some were even suggested to you and you ignored them.

No, they are not.

They are for when you are using basic AP, not NoA.

Basic AP does not take exits. NoA does, but has a different visualization from what you actually said you saw on screen.

I put in an address, it calculates the route, double click and I get the blue lines.

"blue lines" as in a pair of them, one on either edge of your lane- is when you're on basic AP, not NoA.

You weren't using NoA and still don't seem to even understand that.

Am I clear now?

You've been clear the whole time to everyone but yourself :)

Last edited:
You obviously don't understand nuance. The guy called me out, I said OK I must be lying then. He basically said I was making stuff up. My opinion and you'll see MANY posts here about the car on FSD beta it is dangerous as EM admits but he puts the onus on the driver. This is not bumper cars in an amusement park this is the real thing.

Am I clear now?
You've been asked several times for a screen shot of your settings like this one. In general your posts make little to no sense which is why the push back

Attachments

• 20221106_113016.jpg
    20221106_113016.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 68
Good bye and enjoy your car.
Sounds like he's selling it the Elon because he can't make it work.......and anyway the passenger side of the car is trashed after it jumped a stop sign and took out a curb. Not a thing on earth anyone could have done to stop it......sad really.......pants akimbo........

Last edited:
Can't tell if you agree with my post or not. I was obviously not lying but the guy replied I must've made it all up. Nevertheless I emailed beta team to remove FSD beta. Besides the next owner of my car will have it wiped by Tesla
Post the video. Fortunately this is easy. People would definitely be interested in seeing it, and every curb strike should be publicized, since drivers need to be aware of the situations where it can occur. To be clear: FSD Beta can certainly still hit curbs (even though it has never even come close to happening to me).

In general, by default, I believe what people post here (though sometime their perception of actual events can be off, it is not intentional - for example your confusion over not actually engaging NOA could be an example of this). In your case, nothing you have said recently leads me to believe anything that you claim happened actually happened.

But, a little evidence goes a long way to getting rid of doubts.