Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone who will gently press the accelerator when the car attempts to stop way before the stop line, so as to get it to stop at the actual line, especially when there is a trailing vehicle. Because that is just complying with traffic laws and norms.
No, that is not a normal person, that is you. And you are certainly not normal.

A normal person does not comply with traffic laws at stops signs. They roll straight on through without stopping.

The last line: "Listening in on the meeting was a superstar Al engineer. Musk had just that week hired him for a secret new project he was about to launch."

What was that ?

I haven't read the full book, but based on the fact that the next chapter on the next page is about xAI, I would guess it's about one of the engineers that works on that project.

Sounds like Isaacson has you hooked. I guess you'll have to read the book to find out for sure.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
A normal person does not comply with traffic laws at stops signs. They roll straight on through without stopping.
This also supports what I am saying, regardless. There are multiple reasons for interventions regardless.

And I am a perfectly normal driver. Everyone I know who has experienced FSD has the same complaints I have.

• Funny
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Still waiting on that firmware update to activate the horn in my yoke, too.
Get the New yoke.... it's free and awesome! Me and @Pdubs have it...
As long as you are under warranty or make the claim before being out of warranty.
Yes, horn is where it belongs and works. The old horn button is now a button to pull up both side repeaters and rear cam. Massive improvement and the quality of materials are also a major upgrade.

Last edited:
As long as you are under warranty or make the claim before being out of warranty.
Yes, horn is where it belongs and works. The old horn button is now a button to pull up both side repeaters and rear cam. Massive improvement and the quality of materials are also a major upgrade.
I tried and even though I was promised when I last replaced my Yoke, they sent the service bulletin that states they can only replace it if it's peeling. My newest (3rd) yoke isn't peeling.

I didn't know we can get the new yoke just by asking. I have pressed the horn in my current yoke a number of times that were unintentional and got unwanted salutes :D.

I mean in person here.
Complaints i have seem largely supported here.

Some people it does not bother as much.

But I was talking about whether there would be interventions.
You will lose any argument against @MP3Mike . This is the 2nd time I am being courteous enough to warn you. You don't know who he is. I have a vague idea. Argue with me and anybody else you want, but your messing with the wrong dude. Don't believe me? Check his Global TMC stats for a starter. Ranked #1 in a few categories that matter. There is a rankings page to display the data. Which we know you love data.
Funny, didn't see me or you in any of those rankings..

Last edited:
I didn't know we can get the new yoke just by asking. I have pressed the horn in my current yoke a number of times that were unintentional and got unwanted salutes :D.
Yes, it's worn out, if not wear it out. @Pdubs Post a Pic of one of your 3 worn out yokes please. Then make a mobile service request and it takes 15 minutes.
You won't be sorry!! If you don't know how to wear it out, dm me or Dubs.

You will lose any argument against Mike. This is the 2nd time I am being courteous enough to warn you. You don't know who he is. I have a vague idea. Argue with me and anybody else you want, but your messing with the wrong dude. Don't believe me? Check his Global TMC stats for a starter. Ranked #1 in a few categories that matter. There is a rankings page to display the data. Which we know you love data.
Funny, didn't see me or you in any of those rankings..
@MP3Mike is a sharp guy and knows his stuff.

I donā€™t keep track of winning and losing arguments; it is of no consequence to me. All that matters is what is correct in the end.