Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If rumors are true, and 12.4 does rely on cabin cameras to monitor drivers, this will be a slow rollout, as it really needs to be validated with a wide variety of cars, and conditions to confirm. Be patient.

I'm still not convinced we won't see a conflict between pulling back on steering wheel torque requirements, and NHTSA's recent investigation and demand that Tesla increase driver attention monitoring.

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Still waiting on that firmware update to activate the horn in my yoke, too.
tesla-steering-yokes-are-already-peeling-off_3.jpg

This is a warranty repair worthy yoke... very easy for it to end up wearing out like this.

Not the new yokes.... looks like a leather style material wrapped around it... feels much higher quality

Dang, that yoke looks so used up I would swear it's Alan's car and all that wear occurred from his 5 million plus, takeovers and disengagements...
I have a 3 and would not be caught dead with a yoke.

Ridiculous without drive by wire and it is no wonder everyone wants the car to steer for them if they have a yoke (which is ridiculously inconvenient to use).

Ridiculous without drive by wire and it is no wonder everyone wants the car to steer for them if they have a yoke (which is ridiculously inconvenient to use).
They are actually pretty cool, and great to hold when you floor it.
With the MS and MX they give you a clear picture of the display in front of you.
Takes a few miles to get used to, and Tesla allowed us to change to a wheel at no charge under warranty. I told them I wanted the yoke, and in pure Tesla fashion they promised the new and improved yoke would be here last July. They finally came in January where I live. Maybe Elon set the timeline 🤔

I couldn’t disagree more. I don’t like thumbs downs, I laughed at the blinders you’re wearing. I’d use the word curmudgeon but didn’t want you to think I was mean and over bearing to octogenarians. 😀

They are actually pretty cool, and great to hold when you floor it.
With the MS and MX they give you a clear picture of the display in front of you.
Takes a few miles to get used to, and Tesla allowed us to change to a wheel at no charge under warranty. I told them I wanted the yoke, and in pure Tesla fashion they promised the new and improved yoke would be here last July. They finally came in January where I live. Maybe Elon set the timeline 🤔
Love love love the yoke.