Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you haven’t been bumped to 2024.x I think there’s a good chance of at least some getting moved to v12 over the weekend. Tesla has no reason to stall deployment until a safety issue is discovered. This likely won’t happen until more cars have it anyways.
I hope so. im still on 2023.44.30.8. I can't wait to get V12
70 mph in 55 mph zone is a conservative take. People do 75-80 in 55 zone in California. People don't pay attention to speed limit change between 65 mph and 55 mph. Dropping limit from 65 to 55 only bothers me and my car and has no effect on the other cars. I have to manually increase the speed to keep with the flow.
Yup. That's normal here. Bay Bridge is 50 but most do 75 or more. I have my speed to 75 across the bridge and I get passed.

Reactions: RabidYak
I hope so. im still on 2023.44.30.8. I can't wait to get V12

Yup. That's normal here. Bay Bridge is 50 but most do 75 or more. I have my speed to 75 across the bridge and I get passed.
To be fair, it's 5 mostly straight lanes of one way separated traffic and on the Oakland side there are even shoulders and the lanes are much wider. Way different from other 55 mph roads where there is only one or two lanes one way, with undivided opposing traffic, little to no shoulder, and winding back and forth.

Reactions: hey8you
Can't see the previous version on pending installs on TeslaFi. But 7 pending installs on Teslascope, showing they're all coming from v12.2.1.

Convenience links:
It was expected that 12.3 would go first to those with 12.2.1. Keep fingers crossed that everyone monitors their vehicles closely. We don't need no more bumper cars!

Wow this release appears to be fast tracked. This looks really good! Might even actually go wide this weekend.
Based on.........it will be only going to the same people who got 12.2.1. You are forever too optimistic. 😂 It MUST pass muster testing with the people who are "chosen ones" (12.2.1) and that takes some time. The BEST we can hope for is no serious bugs show up in the next couple of weeks. Then we can be hopeful of a wider rollout to some new people. If you are not carful you could end up getting it just before me which is usually near last. 🤣

This My Space post is just as applicable today as it was after the 10.2 debacle.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 6.09.24 PM.png

Last edited:
I just got 12.3 and the car still tried to turn right on a red arrow. There were also several 'no right on red' signs. So that's still an area that needs work. That was the only intervention though. Everything eles was greeat.

Do you have HW3? And do we know what hardware version AI DRIVR has?

If he has HW4 and you have HW3, sign reading might be a function of camera resolution.