Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm. What the crap then. I don’t see the nav progress bar or auto shift. Mine still says (out of park) only.

Another interesting observation. I carry 3 phones, my pixel fold is my primary, and if it’s in my pocket, the auto trunk doesn’t work, (one of my other phones is a 15 pro). If I leave my pixel in the house and only carry the iPhone, the trunk opens. So it seems for those with multiple phones that their iPhone isn’t the primary device, and their android is, trunk only works if the iPhone is present alone. I’ll keep messing with it.
I was wrong. Saw the wrong thing. Not on my MS, either.

Looks like they gave us the spring update without any of the spring update features. That’s a lot of MBs for audible and a version number change. 2024.14.9 text and audible icon must be 2048k resolution scaled down.
Not surprised…It’s always the wizard of oz.

For a “first principles” disciple he always overlooks the first rule of business.

“Underpromise and over deliver”… we’ve had the opposite for a long time now. I doubt it will ever be the reverse.

Can you show a picture of what the navigation items look like for you now? (Since everything I have seen says that Model S and even Intel Model Ys get this feature.)

Of course, it does require an active Premium Connectivity subscription, and that you have online routing turned on.
Well I be damned, doing a two wheel restart brought the trip progress. @fasteddie7 try that on your car as well

Now I have to figure out qhy I don’t have the auto shift or nav progress. Premium connectivity and real time traffic is on. I’m downloading to the model x now, we’ll see if it’s the same after the update. Maybe a scroll wheel reboot.
Regarding auto shift, I have a model S and also don't have the 3 box selection like in that black tesla video, but he was also on 2024.14.7 instead of 2024.14.9. Mine is just a checkbox to enable as before on 2024.3.25, but the description is different saying it will shift between reverse and park. Will have to try it when the wife isn't yelling at me to stop playing with the car and come make dinner. Those that are married know if you don't check that box when demanded you don't stop hearing about it and then you're on FSD suspension (choose your preferred hilarious acronym) for way longer than a week before it resets.

Regarding auto shift, I have a model S and also don't have the 3 box selection like in that black tesla video, but he was also on 2024.14.7 instead of 2024.14.9. Mine is just a checkbox to enable as before on 2024.3.25, but the description is different saying it will shift between reverse and park. Will have to try it when the wife isn't yelling at me to stop playing with the car and come make dinner. Those that are married know if you don't check that box when demanded you don't stop hearing about it and then you're on FSD suspension (choose your preferred hilarious acronym) for way longer than a week before it resets.
That’s not hilarious, that’s just sad.

(wondering who the wife is)

Alan and I are the only ones here on 3.25?
TeslaFi has around 4,000 still on 3.25, and around 2,000 pending on 14.9. This is as of 5PM PDT on Tues 6/11.

So you and Alan are are not alone together.

Maybe tomorrow...

Meanwhile folks already on 14.9 are being moved up to 20.1, but I'm not seeing any of the testers going there. So FSD 12.4.x may still in your not too too distant future.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
And now I get this *sugar* in my app? I don’t want the stupid $100,000 truck that’s now double the original advertised price, I already overpaid for my crippled Model S when I got it.

View attachment 1055519
Yes, last week I was also told I could configure. Now I'm worried that demand is indeed low. I'm not going to press my wife to let me buy the $110 K version. Like you said - way too much. Guessing they are going to milk as many people as possible for the founder's series before they start selling reasonably priced versions. At $70 K, I might enter into serious negotiations with my wife, but not at $110 K (after tax)

Reactions: SSDTester#1
Also I’m sure android is on the fast track since iPhones will be banned from Tesla soon lol
Just like the live view features? That's been out s while but still no Android support. I'm personally their Android team consists of one guy named Guido who works remotely and his boss was layed off.

Definitely without doubt do not expect these features on an Android device ever.