Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gateway updated to 21.20.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t see the grid_code_overrides property when I try /api/site_info locally, on both 21.20.2 and 21.20.3 now. Granted I don’t have PTO yet but I’ve worked with Tesla support over the phone to get my system operational so I could charge my Powerwalls.

JSON:
"max_system_energy_kWh" : 27,
"max_system_power_kW" : 10,
"site_name" : Blue House,
"timezone" : America/New_York,
"max_site_meter_power_kW" : 1000000000,
"min_site_meter_power_kW" : -1000000000,
"nominal_system_energy_kWh" : 27,
"nominal_system_power_kW" : 10,
"grid_code" : {
    "grid_code" : 60Hz_240V_s_IEEE1547_2003,
    "grid_voltage_setting" : 240,
    "grid_freq_setting" : 60,
    "grid_phase_setting" : Split,
    "country" : United States,
    "state" : Florida,
    "utility" : Tampa Electric
}

PTO yet but I’ve worked with Tesla support over the phone to get my system operational so I could charge my Powerwalls.

I suspect this is it.

yes - when i called a week or so ago to ask them to reduce my grid-out frequency, they told me they couldn't do anything since i did not yet have PTO.

planning to call this week now that i do have PTO.

must have been a serious regression in the code... it happens.

i'm just puzzled by the continued presence of the "go off grid" button which implies that this 20.49.0 is different than the old one, or else it's a new build of 21.20.x which accidentally got the old version number.

@astrorob Are you sure some of the page elements aren’t being cached in your browser for the local interface and that is why you are still seeing the UI element for the off grid button?

My button went away with my downgrade.
Also reverted to 20.49.0 from 21.20.2. The Go Off Grid button was removed, the up time shows that it happened 3:46am and the /api/system_status page no longer works.

For those that have downgraded back to 20.49.0, does the status page when accessed via local IP still constantly ask you to login? Prior to "upgrade" to 21.20.2, I was never prompted to login. I tend to use the local status page vs Tesla app to see what is going on with the system. Very easy to keep a browser open on my Mac to monitor while I'm working. Mine hasn't downgraded just quite yet!

For those that have downgraded back to 20.49.0, does the status page when accessed via local IP still constantly ask you to login? Prior to "upgrade" to 21.20.2, I was never prompted to login. I tend to use the local status page vs Tesla app to see what is going on with the system. Very easy to keep a browser open on my Mac to monitor while I'm working. Mine hasn't downgraded just quite yet!
I haven't been downgraded back to 20.49.0 but when I had that version, it required a daily login. Were you on 20.49.0 previously or on an older firmware?