Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got 2021.36.5.2 But Now 2021.36.5.1 is Downloading

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I was driving 10.3 and it was amazing compared to 10.2. Until I got on the highway and normal autopilot tried to take over. I got immediate “take over immediately “ warnings from autopilot and it would disengage. I also got alerts for collision detection when well behind other vehicles. Somehow the update totally hosed normal autopilot.

I pulled off the freeway into a parking lot and noticed that 2021.36.5.1 was downloading over the air.

6863004A-DA24-494C-941C-8AEC11B18E84.png
My score came back - doesn’t appear that I dot dinged by FSD’s terrible behavior … but it does show up in the app.

Never had a FCW before today. Now I have 101 of them. 😂😂😂

They removed it completely. I feel that was best for a clean install later, but the messaging was unclear. Does everyone need to opt in and redo their driving test to get good scores again?

It's odd that they can't push out 10.2 again. Maybe there could be some conflicts with files in 10.3 already in the car? I guess better be safe and delete all FSD from the car. Hope they provide more info later. Even though I don't like the current FSD, it still sucks losing a feature especially a paid feature.