Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Deposit update as of 20 Sept

19x9 T-S5 - 6 sets

19x8.5 T-S5 - 5 sets

18x8.5 T-S5 - 2 sets

Thanks for the update @Xenoilphobe.

I'm ready to order the 19x8.5s but just can't decide between satin titanium and bronze

Good to see another potential 19x8.5 buyer. I think that's a nice size for good looks while still being very light and SSCA D Stock class for those that want to autocross. I almost went with the bronze, but ordered the black. What color is your car?

I have a blue model 3. I think that the black wheels look good but I had initially wanted gunmetal which is why I'm leaning towards the satin titanium. Bronze could look great too, I'm just not sure that this particular shade of bronze will be dark enough.

Attachments

• received_332025840879048.jpeg
    received_332025840879048.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 114
  • received_262663504363984.jpeg
    received_262663504363984.jpeg
    582.3 KB · Views: 105
  • FB_IMG_1537492990550.jpg
    FB_IMG_1537492990550.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: R1Fast
I have a blue model 3. I think that the black wheels look good but I had initially wanted gunmetal which is why I'm leaning towards the satin titanium. Bronze could look great too, I'm just not sure that this particular shade of bronze will be dark enough.

Bronze and blue is a sweet combo imo. That being said, I have a red P3D+ coming and although red and bronze also go well, I went with black since I am planning a chrome delete and thought it would be more consistent with that look.

Reactions: R1Fast
Damn that sucks. If the 18s don’t reach 8 set will we get a refund for our deposit?
I just ordered the 18 x 8.5 T-S5 in black. You're one step closer. :)

FYI, Mike @evasivemotorsports told me the clearance from the PUO caliper to the spokes for the 18s will be close to 2mm and the caliper to wheel barrel is more like a finger. Also, for those who want light wheels the T-S5 are a bit lighter than the T-R10.

18.2 lbs :)

Last edited:
Since Evasive says a 9.5” width will have issues with fitment, I’d be in on round 2 of the group buy for 19x9 +30 square. The 9” width shouldn’t have fitment issues and the offset will poke out to the fender more for a more aggressive stance.

FWIW, I spoke with Mike and my understanding is that Evasive does not necessarily think we're going to have problems fitting 9.5" wheels. Rather, they are starting with more stock-like sizes where the poll showed interest. Winter is coming so for those of us who have seasons, there are ~2 months to figure out track sizes before the 3-4 month delivery wait starts to cramp our track style.

Give them a call and report back to confirm that I heard what they intended to say.

P.S. I like black for my red 3.

Last edited:
OK so I just saw this and signed up.
Xenoilphobe - There are two group buy wheel threads?

the other thread was moved here to get a new poll started

Question: The 18" fit the PUO?
Answer: yes the Titan7's will fit the PUP in the 18inch fitment and it has been confirmed by numerous fitment tests.

Question: Do the 18" Aero wheels fit the PUO also?
Answer: no, the stock Tesla Aero 18's don't fit the PUP also referenced as the P3D+, but the Titan7's will in 18.

Last edited: