Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So who actually has a scheduled delivery date?
I'm still waiting on a date or more specific range of dates, but so far they seem to be in a random order.
On the up side, drove by on 401 this morning by the holding lot, and noticed more Model 3s and a car carrier unloading cars.

Picking up mine on June 9th at the International Centre ! Seen 3 on the road in Mississauga just this past week.

Today Picked up M3 from International Center. Super Smooth, Reps are professional and no delays. In and out within 1 hour.

I actually went to the back empty parking lot and test my car like on a runway, flooring the acc etc.

Such a wonder day I don't mind re-living it. Let's hope I didn't jinx myself into a loop!

• Love
Reactions: trevorc
Today Picked up M3 from International Center. Super Smooth, Reps are professional and no delays. In and out within 1 hour.

I actually went to the back empty parking lot and test my car like on a runway, flooring the acc etc.

Such a wonder day I don't mind re-living it. Let's hope I didn't jinx myself into a loop!

Great to hear !! (ps. it was not like this at all on day 1. Hopefully our 'feedback' was taken to heart)

I had been looking for a GTA delivery sub-forum, so here I am!

M3LRAWD in Midnight Silver, ordered September 3 with an EDD October 17 - November 16. Checking GTA inventory regularly but mostly seeing Performance models. While they look awesome, I'd rather have the slightly less torque and extra range.
holy thread necro batman :)

Most of us are using this thread to track EDD etc. I know it's not GTA specific, but here it is: Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

You will also find things like link to a discord that has a bot looking for inventory cars coming into availability in this thread

Reactions: Soul Surfer
Got my VIN, TXT and email. pickup appointment set for 10:00 this Thursday! Woohoo! Oh and warchest of goodies (read: add-ons) have started.

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpeg
    IMG_2552.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: navguy12
Got my VIN, TXT and email. pickup appointment set for 10:00 this Thursday! Woohoo! Oh and warchest of goodies (read: add-ons) have started.
:) very glad you got an inventory model that you liked

Have fun with the delivery appointment and getting all the goodies in terms of accessories - tons of threads even on just the canada side of this forum for accessories :D

Reactions: Soul Surfer