Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone purchased inventory car in last 3 months?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking at purchasing a 90D inventory car. I understand Tesla's standard formula is 1% off per month that the car has been used + $1 per mile. Has anyone had any luck getting them to come down on this number recently? My OA told me that all prices are set in stone and nonnegotiable... True? or is he playing some hard ball? Also any wisdom you can share on the overall process of getting an inventory car would be great! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

I should clarify, by "come down on this number" I really meant increase the size of the discount. Long day... I think it's time for bed. :wink:

Bought an inventory car that had 2K miles on it that was about 6 weeks old. Originally quoted to have fewer miles so when it arrived, they updated the discount to reflect the true miles used days before I picked it up on 11/30/2015. I had to pay shipping fees but I got a referral discount at the time so that more than paid for shipping.

I'm looking at purchasing a 90D inventory car. I understand Tesla's standard formula is 1% off per month that the car has been used + $1 per mile. Has anyone had any luck getting them to come down on this number recently? My OA told me that all prices are set in stone and nonnegotiable... True? or is he playing some hard ball? Also any wisdom you can share on the overall process of getting an inventory car would be great! [emoji3]

- - - Updated - - -

I should clarify, by "come down on this number" I really meant increase the size of the discount. Long day... I think it's time for bed. :wink:
Thankfully tesla sales model doesnt burden us or them with the option to dicker on the price. Either the price works for you or it doesnt.

I'm looking at purchasing a 90D inventory car. I understand Tesla's standard formula is 1% off per month that the car has been used + $1 per mile. Has anyone had any luck getting them to come down on this number recently? My OA told me that all prices are set in stone and nonnegotiable... True? or is he playing some hard ball? Also any wisdom you can share on the overall process of getting an inventory car would be great! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

If you are not in a hurry I would wait. Ever few months or so Tesla wholesales a group of cars to a few wholesalers in Texas and some sell them cheap.

Keep your eye on Ebay.