Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people are taking delivery of their Model X in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I got my car delivered the third time today. I am sure you have read about my 8 weeks of problem but I am keeping my fingers crossed the problems are all behind me.

These pictures are before the paint correction and detailing. I should have the car back on Sunday with the XPEL on the front third of the car and on the back of the seats and CQuartz on the rest of the car. The interior is also being treated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Fanatic1
I have two upcoming March P90D factory deliveries to report:

1. My good friend and neighbor and his family are picking theirs up (#41X) at the factory on Sunday at 4 pm. I'll be there to help go through the checklist with him. He's replacing his Porsche Cayenne. I was the one who got him interested in the X, and now he's decided to reserve a couple Model 3's for his college-aged kids. :)

2. Mine was ready for pick-up Monday at 9 am, but my wife consulted her "lucky Chinese calendar" and decided we're going to tour the factory Tues. at 2 pm and pick up our #41X at 3 pm.

In preparation, I was at Tesla Factory Service to purchase an HPWC and Tire Inflation Kit on Friday, 3/18. While there, I saw 6 X's being prepped for delivery. I also was given permission to walk around a large parking lot outside where I counted approximately 25 more X's. I assume they are all awaiting prep. for factory delivery, since none had protective plastic wrap used when shipping them. They said my vehicle was probably already at the pre-delivery area, and I didn't see my VIN in the parking lot. Anyway, it was eXciting to see so many Model X's in one place!!

I remain bullish on TSLA. They are all-out of HPWC's online, and I bought the last one in stock at the factory store on Friday. My DS also told me X's are coming off the line now requiring less QC and mine went through QC very quickly.

PS. I was P83 and my friend, P3XXX. Coincidentally, our VIN's ended-up within a few digits of each other. He ordered the options same as I did, except for a different color and interior, and no cold weather or towing package.

Tesla Factory Service Model X.JPG

The Model S bays are all on the other side of the room.

Reactions: ohmman
I have two upcoming March P90D factory deliveries to report:

1. My good friend and neighbor and his family are picking theirs up (#41X) at the factory on Sunday at 4 pm. I'll be there to help go through the checklist with him. He's replacing his Porsche Cayenne. I was the one who got him interested in the X, and now he's decided to reserve a couple Model 3's for his college-aged kids. :)

2. Mine was ready for pick-up Monday at 9 am, but my wife consulted her "lucky Chinese calendar" and decided we're going to tour the factory Tues. at 2 pm and pick up our #41X at 3 pm.

In preparation, I was at Tesla Factory Service to purchase an HPWC and Tire Inflation Kit on Friday, 3/18. While there, I saw 6 X's being prepped for delivery. I also was given permission to walk around a large parking lot outside where I counted approximately 25 more X's. I assume they are all awaiting prep. for factory delivery, since none had protective plastic wrap used when shipping them. They said my vehicle was probably already at the pre-delivery area, and I didn't see my VIN in the parking lot. Anyway, it was eXciting to see so many Model X's in one place!!

I remain bullish on TSLA. They are all-out of HPWC's online, and I bought the last one in stock at the factory store on Friday. My DS also told me X's are coming off the line now requiring less QC and mine went through QC very quickly.

PS. I was P83 and my friend, P3XXX. Coincidentally, our VIN's ended-up within a few digits of each other. He ordered the options same as I did, except for a different color and interior, and no cold weather or towing package.

View attachment 167700
The Model S bays are all on the other side of the room.
Did you see any non P's? Interested in whether they had a spoiler.

My Model X is in Denver SC. Scheduled to pickup on Thursday.
We picked up our Model X on Thursday at noon in Denver (right before the snow).
We did the autopilot thing in the HOV lane on I25.
Went out to dinner with some neighbors and after we got the check I used the app to turn on the climate control.
Tesla was warm when we got in.
6 inches of snow in the driveway.
What button do I push to clear the snow?

Attachments

• IMG_3590.JPG
    IMG_3590.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 103
Did you see any non P's? Interested in whether they had a spoiler.

There is a thread either here or on the TM site on this--apparently, on the non-Ps the spoiler is two-position: when the car is off, the spoiler is flush (like the P) but when the car is on, it pops up. Unlike the active spoiler on the P models, it does not vary heigh based on speed, it just has a single height.

Hi guys

March is going to be a big month, there should be many people taking delivery of their P90D Model X this month probably including myself. Let's see how many people are actually getting a call from their DS their car is ready to be picked up this month.

Please state your confirmed date.

I confirmed 1/4, targeted delivery this month, no DS call yet but was told by DS previously that my P90DL still on schedule for March delivery.

Thanks.