Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new date is September 6 to September 20. I noticed in a different forum that everyone with the basic white build and those when tow are getting VINs today... I'm so close
I went to tesla in Schaumburg yesterday and she told me that her system shows car delivery for sept 10th and I said I do not have vin yet are you sure that my car will come on 10 th and today I got vin and scheduled delivery for September 10 th

Took delivery today at the Grand avenue location in Chicago.
Freemont MYP, midnight silver metallic, black interior. I did get the new updated interior but i did not get the cargo cover.

i did, however, order the car *the day after* the mobile connector was no longer supposed to be included. I got the combo pack with the NEMA 14-50 adapter literally within 1 week of ordering My car. Of course, i now have 2 mobile connectors and 1 J1772 adapter.

Freemont MYP, midnight silver metallic, black interior. I did get the new updated interior but i did not get the cargo cover.

i did, however, order the car *the day after* the mobile connector was no longer supposed to be included. I got the combo pack with the NEMA 14-50 adapter literally within 1 week of ordering My car. Of course, i now have 2 mobile connectors and 1 J1772 adapter.
Tesla is actually pretty good about returns. I would just submit a return request on the order and they will likely refund it.

Pass one over here :D my car not getting one upon delivery.
Do you have to have a 2 week or less EDD window to get a VIN?
No, I’ve read rare occasions when people didn’t have 2 weeks. But a majority is 2 weeks or less.

Has anyone received a VIN in the afternoon or on a weekend? I seem to always get my updates around 9am. I'm getting anxiety.
I just had mine assigned last night. Can I just bring a cashier's check for the amount not being financing to the Grand Avenue location on the day of pickup?

M3RWD / Black / Black / Aero / No FSD / OD: 4/15/2022/ VIN assigned 8/26/2022 / EDD: 9/8/2022-9/12/2022