Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYP today, came with mud guards and rear PPF, no cargo shelf or mobile connector…..and Pirelli’s ugh…

Car was perfect other than the summer tires.
4F9ADFA9-4767-4250-BD82-FD3B5B6F4067.jpeg

Picked up my MYP today, came with mud guards and rear PPF, no cargo shelf or mobile connector…..and Pirelli’s ugh…

Car was perfect other than the summer tires.View attachment 848370

Did they offer you the $200 credit for the mobile connector kit, or offer to order you the MC?

EDIT: I now see that you ordered the car on 5/1, which was three days after the deadline for the MC.

The guys at the Bloomington store make extra copies of the documents needed to file for the rebate. And yes I was told the MVPA is a Bill Of Sale. Taking delivery of Von Zipper II on Thursday.
I'm finally getting around to filling out the Illinois Rebate Form after being out of the country.

While I understand that the MVPA can be used for the Bill of Sale, can it also be used to show "Documentation of Proof of Purchase" or "that no remains balance exists"? The MVPA shows Amount Due From Buyer as $0.00.

I'm finally getting around to filling out the Illinois Rebate Form after being out of the country.

While I understand that the MVPA can be used for the Bill of Sale, can it also be used to show "Documentation of Proof of Purchase" or "that no remains balance exists"? The MVPA shows Amount Due From Buyer as $0.00.
Any help or advice? I really need to file.
If I just send the MVPA, registration and W-9 will I be OK?

Speaking of plates... Anyone have any insight on the new Illinois bill that allows personalized plates on EVs. I have my Route 66 plates that I would like to continue using.
My son's Model 3 was a transplant from New York so when he transferred his area of residency from New York to Illinois, they gave him regular Illinois plates. However; it is probably because he had regular New York plates since they do allow regular and/or personalized plates in New York for EVs. I am planning to transfer my plates once I trade in my ICE car with personalized plates or at least I'm going to try and transfer.😁