Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP/White/Black/5 seats/Tow/Basic Autopilot ordered on 10/15/2022. No VIN yet.
EDD 11/8 - 11/22 (has held steady since 10/21).

Hoping I get all-season tires.

I've done everything through app/text. Is that what everyone on these forums mean when they say they "spoke to SA" or are they actually calling the "dealerships" or showing up in person and talking to them?

0C0095FD-E36D-4F27-B4F1-BAE094C6D948.jpeg

So my EDD is 12/1-31. I get this email. Does this mean I’m getting my VIN soon🤣🤣

MYP/White/Black/5 seats/Tow/Basic Autopilot ordered on 10/15/2022. No VIN yet.
EDD 11/8 - 11/22 (has held steady since 10/21).

Hoping I get all-season tires.

I've done everything through app/text. Is that what everyone on these forums mean when they say they "spoke to SA" or are they actually calling the "dealerships" or showing up in person and talking to them?
I ordered on 10/9 in central Illinois and have the same EDD range as you. Assuming we’ll eventually get VIN’s around the same time. MYP, MSM, black seats, basic auto pilot. Received shipping notification last night that the mobile connector has shipped.

Reactions: Ron Swanson
I ordered on 10/9 in central Illinois and have the same EDD range as you. Assuming we’ll eventually get VIN’s around the same time. MYP, MSM, black seats, basic auto pilot. Received shipping notification last night that the mobile connector has shipped.

Yeah, I got the shipping notification last night too. I misstated that in my previous post. VINs getting generated around the same time would make sense.

This is f'in killing me😭🥵🥵.Saw some changes in my EDD but not very promising....from Dec 1-31. It is not Nov 29 - Dec 27. I mean why bother, it's still a 4 week time span and only moved 3-4 days😢, might as well leave it Dec 1-31. and just give me the actual DOD when it comes😁😁