Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just added FSD today, since I still was able to get the original price for it from when I originally ordered 10k, instead of the current price of 12k. Also hoping it might help with EDD. We'll see, I guess.

MYLR | 5 | Blue | Black | 19" | No Hitch | FSD added 4/2/2022
OD: 1/7/2022 | EDD June 26 - August 7 July 29 - September 23

I just added FSD today, since I still was able to get the original price for it from when I originally ordered 10k, instead of the current price of 12k. Also hoping it might help with EDD. We'll see, I guess.

How did you add it? Did your SA do it for you or did you do it from your account page?

I did everything online. How does one go about getting an SA? Is an SA supposed to be assigned to me? Or when you say SA, do you just mean calling the phone number of the Tesla delivery location?
There is a few ways to get an SA, First, If you have taken a test drive, the person you spoke to at that time is probably your SA. Try calling your Delivery Location. May get routed to Call Center but its a start. Both should be able to assist getting an SA assigned. If that fails, try online Chat and ask them.

Just switched from MYLR7 to MYP. Hopefully, I can get it a little sooner. I was able to get use the same price book that was available when I ordered in Jan.
My order date just updated to April 10 - April 24. I may have it next week!!!!! They seem to be really focused on getting MYP's out fast. Glad I changed it. It only ended up costing me $1k more without the options I had on the MYLR7(7 seat $3k, tow $1k). Yes, they allowed me to modify my choice at the Jan price book.

New EDD updated today. Hoping it is true, since my current Loan agreement expires mid-May, and interest rates are rising!

OD: 1/7/2022 | EDD April 24 - May 8 June 26 - August 7 July 29 - September 23