Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems they have given up on Aus P85D's and started on the 85D's. Probably 70D's next and probably sometime after the first Aus X is delivered they will produce Brewster's and my P85D :(

Well that sux WA-T3sla - but no where near us getting an email from the Fremont Factory shortly after we purchased (when we were expecting them in March) apologising and telling us that due to their inability to source a critical component, the RHD Duel cars had been put on the back-burner until September. Now that was devastating!

Well that sux WA-T3sla - but no where near us getting an email from the Fremont Factory shortly after we purchased (when we were expecting them in March) apologising and telling us that due to their inability to source a critical component, the RHD Duel cars had been put on the back-burner until September. Now that was devastating!

You're right there, but reading all the production reports of 1,000 cars a day ramping blah blah blah doesn't give me much patience when my car isn't one of them...and cars with VIN's 6,000 higher are being delivered in US.

You're right there, but reading all the production reports of 1,000 cars a day ramping blah blah blah doesn't give me much patience when my car isn't one of them...and cars with VIN's 6,000 higher are being delivered in US.

Yes well that is indeed concerning if lower VINs in the US are being produced before you. That to me means that they are waiting for more RHD Duel car numbers to tally up so that they can produce and ship them in the one quarter... Terrible really but it is not exactly true that Tesla is only concerned about producing great cars. They also have to be aware of the market and act in the best interests of their shareholders blah blah blah...

They never did tell us what the critical RHD duel component that they could not source was. They left us to infer that it was a simple lack of orders.

Anyway - it will happen. And venting on the forums HELPS! GOOD LUCK!

When this first appeared it was a thing of joy
Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 6.19.31 pm.png

Then a source of frustration. Now I try not to look at it ... I have never been good at queuing.

My Vin is about 3 hours worth of production behind WA-T3sla, not that the order of VIN seems to matter. I was told a couple of weeks ago to expect ex-factory in the week of August 20. Not sure what this means in terms of start on line.

When this first appeared it was a thing of joy View attachment 89784

Then a source of frustration. Now I try not to look at it ... I have never been good at queuing.

My Vin is about 3 hours worth of production behind WA-T3sla, not that the order of VIN seems to matter. I was told a couple of weeks ago to expect ex-factory in the week of August 20. Not sure what this means in terms of start on line.

I hear you Wattup. I remember doing cartwheels when I first saw that notification. Now just seeing it in your post was like a vampire seeing a crucifix!

Models 70 (non-D) ordered on the 12 August 2015, expected delivery some time in January 2016 (I hope).

White (non-pearl), Pano Roof, Next Gen2 Seats, 19inch Wheels, Air Suspension....

Is this list being kept up to date?

The waiting begins....now I gotta sell my SLK

Hi Eco - yep kept up to date, but I need to go through the D thread and sort through the updates there :D