Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still with you gizmonty. No MC reds yet. What are your car's specs? (I didn't see the details in timpoo's spreadsheet).

I sent an email to Tim at Tesla on Thursday asking why some post-reservation folks were getting cars built before mine but have not received a reply yet. :-(

Yeah, I'm in the multicoat red camp. I guess they're saving the best until last!

I didn't end up in the spreadsheet because I wasn't really hanging around the forum at the time it was set up. Here are my specs for anyone interested;

P85; Multi-coat red; Pano roof; 19" wheels; Black performance leather seats; Carbon fibre decor; Yacht floor; Black alcantara headliner; New tech package with parking sensors and fog lights (originally only had tech package + sensors); premium interior lighting (don't do test drives at night - it makes you spend extra money).

Yeah, I'm in the multicoat red camp. I guess they're saving the best until last!

I didn't end up in the spreadsheet because I wasn't really hanging around the forum at the time it was set up. Here are my specs for anyone interested;

P85; Multi-coat red; Pano roof; 19" wheels; Black performance leather seats; Carbon fibre decor; Yacht floor; Black alcantara headliner; New tech package with parking sensors and fog lights (originally only had tech package + sensors); premium interior lighting (don't do test drives at night - it makes you spend extra money).

Nice spec :) Very similar to mine.

I did receive a reply yesterday to an email I sent Tesla about the status of my order and was told that production should start soon and a December delivery is still possible. Since none of the MC Reds have started yet, I think your timing would be similar. So, touch wood ....

Last edited:
Hi Tim,

Could you please add me to the list.
I confirmed my order today, 3/11/2014 and live on the Gold Coast Qld.
P85D
Std 19" wheels
Pearl white
Tech package with auto pilot
Pano roof
Air susp
Tan leather
Next Gen seats

Carbon fiber trim
Dual chargers
Hifi audio
Carbon fiber spoiler

Thanks Mal

Grrrr! Still waiting for some movement.

Obviously DBorn's 21 days in production getting his car painted 47 times has used all of the red paint in Freemont :)

I had hoped for a cup-day win, but instead I'm stuck at work, didn't get a chance to pick a horse and my car is still in the queue too! I hope that boat across the pacific is a fast one. They're pushing their luck for a pre-Xmas delivery. Given they usually fly a team out for the launch rush, does anyone think they would deliver between Xmas and Jan 1? (When I'm away anyway).

I had hoped for a cup-day win, but instead I'm stuck at work, didn't get a chance to pick a horse and my car is still in the queue too! I hope that boat across the pacific is a fast one. They're pushing their luck for a pre-Xmas delivery. Given they usually fly a team out for the launch rush, does anyone think they would deliver between Xmas and Jan 1? (When I'm away anyway).

Gizmonty, we may be on the move .... because I have just had a cup-day win!
Screen Shot 2014-11-04 at 3.35.45 pm.png

WooHoo!

They are going to deliver cars up til the last minute in December. This is an American company. They barely stop for Christmas over there.....
Congrats to all those now in production. My guess is 4 - 5 days and you will be in transit, maybe less!! Standard colours, no excuses, no outsourcing!!

They are going to deliver cars up til the last minute in December. This is an American company. They barely stop for Christmas over there.....
Congrats to all those now in production. My guess is 4 - 5 days and you will be in transit, maybe less!! Standard colours, no excuses, no outsourcing!!

Unfortunately things can go wrong in the manufacturing process so there is never a clear production timescale.

I’ve finally confirmed my ever changing order today. Original order was late August. Status remains in the production queue.

P85D

Grey
19” Silver Cyclone Wheels
Panoramic Roof
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black & Black Alcantara
CF Spoiler & Red Calipers
Supercharger enabled & Dual Chargers
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound