Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Davide, post it here and he'll update it for you.

Thanks Danielp

DavideVICMelbourne/Castlemaine27.06.2014InTransitS85NoWhitePano19" standardTan LeatherPiano Black
S
NoYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Black
YesYes

I think thats it for now..

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, that did not go so well!

- - - Updated - - -

State/Territory
City
Obscured VIN
Order Confirmed
VIN Allocated
Charger Installed
In Production
In Transit
Delivery Date Confirmed
Prep for Pickup
Delivered
Status
Model
Sig?
Colour
Roof
Wheels
Interior Material
Decor
Seats - S/P/N?
Matching Yacht Floor
Super Charger
Dual Chargers
Tech
Air
Parking
Fog
Sound
Subzero
Ext. Leather
Alcantara
Lighting
Parcel Shelf
Comments

VIC
Melbourne/Castlemaine
492xx
Unknown

In Transit
S85
no
White
Pano
19" standard
Tan Leather
Piano Black
S
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes Black
Yes
Yes

When News Corp 'journalist' Joshua Dowling wrote in last Tuesday's work of fiction that "Despite the uncertainty and restrictions, an estimated 50 Australians have placed orders for the new Tesla Model S" I reckon this is where he got the number from. Because guess what, there is 'about' 50 orders listed on the spreadsheet at the start of this thread.

So Joshua Dowling reckons that this spreadsheet lists every single Tesla Model S order in Australia. Is it even possible for him to be that stupid?

When News Corp 'journalist' Joshua Dowling wrote in last Tuesday's work of fiction that "Despite the uncertainty and restrictions, an estimated 50 Australians have placed orders for the new Tesla Model S" I reckon this is where he got the number from. Because guess what, there is 'about' 50 orders listed on the spreadsheet at the start of this thread.

So Joshua Dowling reckons that this spreadsheet lists every single Tesla Model S order in Australia. Is it even possible for him to be that stupid?

Holy crap I hope not. Might need to add a disclaimer.