Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MSM LR RWD, 18" Aero, FSD on 5/21. In NJ, they have had LR AWD and SR+ in stock of various colors. Was thinking of a SR+ but decided Premium Package and Range was worth the extra money. The SR+ in stock had the 19" wheels and probably would have jumped if they had the Aero wheels. But waiting and thinking brought me to the LR RWD.

Just got word from my Sales Representative that my White/LR/RWD/18” is delayed significantly as the Fremont factory has put “on the menu” cars ahead of the “off the menu” versions. Looks like 4-6 weeks is the initial estimate so now reviewing inventory and option of going back to the AWD LR version.......Ugh :(

Just got word from my Sales Representative that my White/LR/RWD/18” is delayed significantly as the Fremont factory has put “on the menu” cars ahead of the “off the menu” versions. Looks like 4-6 weeks is the initial estimate so now reviewing inventory and option of going back to the AWD LR version.......Ugh :(
Is there a good way to look up inventory on the website? I seem to be limited to the Phoenix market based on 200 miles limitation but wanting to see if there are other cars around the country that might fit my needs....

This is what I was worried about! I was watching the nationwide inventory dwindle, and have not heard of recent production of the LR-RWD version... Hopefully there are enough of us that ordered to lead to a batch of them being produced and delivered before tax credit change...

This is the nationwide inventory checker I have found - unfortunately shows 0 LR-RWD currently: https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/

Reactions: EV-CPO
So no J1772 adapter with LR RWD? So beyond floor mats what accessories should come with it? Just spoke with service center and she asked how I was going to charge (I said via existing J1772 level 2 ) and she stated the adapter doesn't come with the car.

Last edited:
I've completed everything but the trade in and financing. I don't want to get a loan approval that's good for 30 days (for example) only to have that approved loan expire. Same with the trade in info. I've heard the offer is only good for a certain number of miles, etc. So how do you complete some items when you really need dates to help determine when to start some of these tasks?
Hey sorry I didn't look through to see if anyone answered. Just answer as much as you can. I left my financing part blank until I had a date since I was in same situation as you.

Check with the bank, some know the *sugar* that Tesla puts you through and might have an extension to the rate. The credit union I went through actually extends it out to 60 days if it is a Tesla cause they know it's out of your control and not like your typical dealership.

So no J1772 adapter with LR RWD? So beyond floor mats what accessories should come with it? Just spoke with service center and she asked how I was going to charge (I said via existing J1772 level 2 ) and she stated the adapter doesn't come with the car.
I picked up m3 lr yesterday. 04/2019 production. Came with 2 usb cables, nema 14-50, 115v adapter, J1772, and floor mats.

Where were they placed or can be found when you walked up to check the car out? Where those items listed on your sticker?
The floor mats and usb were already installed in the vehicle.
Adapters are in the umc charger bag.
None of the items are listed on the window sticker.

Attachments

• 66C0E4B4-7C08-4A7B-A170-EA88C36926F4.jpeg
    66C0E4B4-7C08-4A7B-A170-EA88C36926F4.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 106
That’s incorrect. They are still supplying you the J1772 adapter and the charge kit for home charging. Frunk mat + interior floor mats are part of the premium interior package when you get LR models.

What Tesla removed recently are the phone cables and the NEMA 14-50 Adapter.

SAE J1772 Charging Adapter At the bottom states that it comes with every vehicle

Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle Description states bundle included with vehicle

Charging Your Car “All new cars include a 20-foot Mobile Connector and adapters for 120v and 240v outlets, plus the J-1772 adapter for non-Tesla charging stations.”

So I’m confused. Reading these threads people say “sales reps” are idiots or the word of god. From amazing service to end of world, no info, dogs and cats living together.

Whatever car you wish, I guarantee you Tesla will find a way to deliver it you by the end of June if you have the money to close the deal. Don’t settle for something you don’t want and don’t pay attention to the nonsense coming from Tesla salespeople. They have no idea how long it will take to get a car to you. They are just making stuff up.