Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 5/15, still no VIN either. My delivery guy is checking in for me regularly, but no movement. I'm going to ask to see I'd he can escalate somehow. Again, timing wouldn't be so horrible if they wouldn't have communicated 2 weeks.

For those guys that had their VIN recently. Where in the side does it show up?? Is it on the same page as where your RN number shows or will it be on a different screen??

I'm sick and tired of looking at the same damn screen already.

I know what you mean. I didn't know either, but when I did have a VIN assigned (ever fleeting that it was), it showed up where I described. I was like "holy sh%* there's the VIN".

HAHA, did you do a happy dance? Dude, i bought so much crap already for this car, like screen protector, center console organizer, door open stickers, all weather floor mats, etc. My daughter laughs at me.. i have all of this stuff with no car to put it in.

• Funny
Reactions: InParadise
My guess is that those that are not able to "modify" the order anymore, are the same that at some point got a VIN assigned even if for a few minutes and then later removed (in my case they automatically assigned me a AWD VIN before they had the time to change it to a RWD). In my case my page is already asking me to submit ACH for final payment, for the same reason.

Orders that have never been assigned a VIN were likely never "advanced" to the ACH step and so design could still be modified...

Reactions: darin_n
HAHA, did you do a happy dance? Dude, i bought so much crap already for this car, like screen protector, center console organizer, door open stickers, all weather floor mats, etc. My daughter laughs at me.. i have all of this stuff with no car to put it in.

Yeah, I have the financing ready (2 cashier's checks), I have my wall charger installed, I have some cool accessories, etc. that my family bought me. I'm getting ready to order the floor mats and maybe a front license plate bracket. As they say, I'm all dressed up with no place to go...

My guess is that those that are not able to "modify" the order anymore, are the same that at some point got a VIN assigned even if for a few minutes and then later removed (in my case they automatically assigned me a AWD VIN before they had the time to change it to a RWD). In my case my page is already asking me to submit ACH for final payment, for the same reason.

Orders that have never been assigned a VIN were likely never "advanced" to the ACH step and so design could still be modified...
Don’t know about this one. I’ve been updating my account and checking every few hours to every hour literally every day since original order 5/16. The only way that would have happened is if it got assigned to me and taken off sometime between 1am - 7am or like on and off within an hour during the day.

Ha yeah. All weather mats, frunk/trunk mats, console wrap, USB, dog seat cover, detailing supplies, console tray, wireless charger, 12v usb hub, matte screen protector, front license plate mount, and a Tesla shirt to wear for delivery day are all just sitting in my house already. It’s going to feel so good to be able to just unload it all and deck the car out instantly.

Don’t know about this one. I’ve been updating my account and checking every few hours to every hour literally every day since original order 5/16. The only way that would have happened is if it got assigned to me and taken off sometime between 1am - 7am or like on and off within an hour during the day.

Hahaha, yeah I've been like that too. Just hoping for something to change on my account. I have been updating my account page less often as I think I'll get a text/e-mail when something significant changes. <sarcasm> I love this waiting game... </sarcasm>

Ha yeah. All weather mats, frunk/trunk mats, console wrap, USB, dog seat cover, detailing supplies, console tray, wireless charger, 12v usb hub, matte screen protector, front license plate mount, and a Tesla shirt to wear for delivery day are all just sitting in my house already. It’s going to feel so good to be able to just unload it all and deck the car out instantly.

LOVE THIS FORUM!! i thought i was the only crazy guy buying stuff for an imaginary car.

i was also getting too optimistic that i told the guy that has done all my car tints to put me in for a slot this Saturday morning. LOL.

LOVE THIS FORUM!! i thought i was the only crazy guy buying stuff for an imaginary car.

i was also getting too optimistic that i told the guy that has done all my car tints to put me in for a slot this Saturday morning. LOL.
Ha I’m right there with you! Wow that is a bit optimistic but that’s great ha ha. I was probably planning on tinting as well, I know the place but just wanted to wait until I get some sort of estimated date!

I literally go to sleep next to my phone and wake up refreshing that page lol. My wife looks at me like... What in the world lol

Wow, I'm behind on all the accessories and items I'll need for my car. I really need to catch up!

BTW, which front license plate bracket did you get?