Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Did you get your contract as well? Didn't get my vin yet..
No, no contract yet. If I don’t receive it by tomorrow I’m just going to give them a call.

Ordered on 3/9, got text on Monday that delivery is scheduled for 3/14. Today got a text that now it’s scheduled for 3/15. Also got vin assigned at the same time.

VIN is 2019

Anyone else have their registration portion disappear? Progress?

Attachments

• D7D8C6A1-8334-4ABD-A817-ABB0845665F7.jpeg
    D7D8C6A1-8334-4ABD-A817-ABB0845665F7.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 107
Black/Black, FSD, Aero Wheels ordered MR on 3/5. After being matched to 2018 VIN that needed glass replaced and being on the fence about the LR.. I decided to just go for the LR on 3/11. I've been told I could be waiting up to 6-8 weeks for a 2019 delivery. I'm on the east coast.

Anymore VIN assigned to LR RWD orders placed on or after Feb 28? Tomorrow is day 14 since I placed my order and nothing still. In toe anxious than usual because I sold one of my cars trusting my Model 3 would be here in a reasonable time frame. Now I’m doubting and am driving a 1993 Suzuki Swift in the meantime :/

I woke up from a nap half hour ago and had received a text to prepare for delivery 3/16 between 4-6pm. Prior to this happening, I noticed this morning that my Tesla account, while it hadn't updated with VIN, it had changed to show to submit final payment (I had opted to pay cash). Now after receipt of delivery text, account updated with VIN ending with KF3131XX.

Black / Black
LR RWD
Delivery to Sacramento.

Originally I placed order on 2/28 for SR+ but changed order on 3/3 for LR RWD.

I woke up from a nap half hour ago and had received a text to prepare for delivery 3/16 between 4-6pm. Prior to this happening, I noticed this morning that my Tesla account, while it hadn't updated with VIN, it had changed to show to submit final payment (I had opted to pay cash). Now after receipt of delivery text, account updated with VIN ending with KF3131XX.

Black / Black
LR RWD
Delivery to Sacramento.

Originally I placed order on 2/28 for SR+ but changed order on 3/3 for LR RWD.

Freaking awesome! Take pics and post when you receive it. No word yet at all, I can’t even get my dealership to pick up their phone...