Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats everyone who got delivery!! I also got my car yesterday, the car itself is perfect but missing Homelink as expected. But not even with Purchase Agreement in hand the delivery manager was willing to add to due bill, asked to escalate, she did and was told she was not authorized to. The only option sha gave me was to refuse delivery, and then I would run the risk of not having a car at all.

Deliver manager was very friendly and I could tell she was really trying but was told that could not be done. She said if I had an example of someone getting it added to due bill that she could use that example to push back and get it for me. So is there anyone in the forum willing to privately share with me name and delivery details so I can share with my delivery manager on Monday? Thanks so much!
When did you place your order

Just got delivery .an hour ago..observations :1 small panel and 2 small interior issues nothing worth refusing delivery over delivery rep was great !! Car was a 4/19(April) build date.but was ordered June 4 ??...vin#328xxx did seem low to me as I posted once before.
Bonus though... it came with a Nema 14-50 adapter and Homelink ! Good Luck to all you who are waiting!! Car is AMAZING !!! LRRWD wht/bulk 18" AP no fsd so I'm thinking 2.5 hardware ..how do I check ?

Reactions: jvmoore1
Picked up today! Plenty of paint and panel gap issues but I wasn't about to refuse delivery. They were all fairly minor.. And added to due bill along with Homelink not being installed. Just have to schedule service in a couple days. Delivery was OK but rushed as far as orientation.. Could have driven off without paying my final balance. Delivery advisor didn't even ask about payment lol.

Attachments

• 8A12CF6C-CDFB-4511-B54F-98AB22AA68DB.jpeg
    8A12CF6C-CDFB-4511-B54F-98AB22AA68DB.jpeg
    759.3 KB · Views: 92
  • FAAC4662-8580-4C02-B082-9EA11A537A51.jpeg
    FAAC4662-8580-4C02-B082-9EA11A537A51.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 10A8F835-5A4D-4060-B102-2AB9D611D1E0.jpeg
    10A8F835-5A4D-4060-B102-2AB9D611D1E0.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 718B564C-A352-4E7E-B563-49BC0296DCDD.jpeg
    718B564C-A352-4E7E-B563-49BC0296DCDD.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 518A8210-C5FF-4E27-ABEF-6444B9370AE5.jpeg
    518A8210-C5FF-4E27-ABEF-6444B9370AE5.jpeg
    337.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 48270C60-DA47-4260-84D2-912C24BC563B.jpeg
    48270C60-DA47-4260-84D2-912C24BC563B.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 76
Picked up today! Plenty of paint and panel gap issues but I wasn't about to refuse delivery. They were all fairly minor.. And added to due bill along with Homelink not being installed. Just have to schedule service in a couple days. Delivery was OK but rushed as far as orientation.. Could have driven off without paying my final balance. Delivery advisor didn't even ask about payment lol.

Hmmm...I can’t help but think that Tesla is getting away with selling cars that should not have passed quality control out of fear that if you don’t take the car you might miss the deadline for the tax credit. I bet we will see a lot more rejected cars after July 1.

But congratulations on the new purchase and I hope they fix everything up for you!

• Love
Reactions: 3Sweet
If inma

If I may ask, what was the build date for your car? This month or earlier?

and just heard from my delivery advisor. he said that since i have not received my VIN it doesnt look positive i will receive the car before the end of the month.
The fact you don’t have a VIN yet doesn’t really mean much. I ordered a car on 6/10, didn’t get a VIN or delivery date, and a delivery advisor I reached said something similar to what you said just a few days ago. Then I got a text message today telling me my delivery is scheduled 6/29. Another DA then confirmed my car’s already in transit. Still no VIN or delivery date showing in my account.

Reactions: jvmoore1

Congrats!

Have fun with the new car. You mentioned due bill for paint and panel gaps. Did you have to present/upload pics as proof? Are the panel gaps easy to fix?

• Love
Reactions: 3Sweet

Wow... That is shockingly bad build quality and a $1500 paint option! I'm taking delivery in two days on a white one too!

One can't refuse delivery with this off the menu option and the looming tax deadline