Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He may not know and, like you, is struggling to get an answer from the Mothership in Freemont?

I called back today and spoke with another agent in Orlando. She stated there was no VIN although i was previously told there was...She is now going to call "Headquarters" tomorrow but is asking me if I'm interested in a similar model that is slightly driven but not yet titled.....I'm starting to wish I would just have went with LR AWD from the start. Oh well, we shall see...and I wait...

Man, that's really tempting... Black on Black LR RWD Model 3 that looks to be in perfect condition with just under 7k miles on it for $40,500. I hate missing out on $4375 of fed and state credits... but my current on order SR+ blue on white came out to be $43,100 after delivery fee. So after tax and without the credits the LR RWD is only $1544 more then my current config. I would to give up my colors that I want and accept that it has almost 7,000 miles on it... but $1544 would get rear heated seats, streaming music/sat view maps, most upgraded audio possible, and 85 miles of range! Man this is a really really hard decision to make, I was so looking forward to my perfect custom ordered car...

The pictures also make it look like it's in NY right now, so that would be $2k to ship or redeeming some airline miles and a fun couple days long road trip across the US to bring it back to Washington state, lol

Wow I don't know what to do
These prices are definitely a little more tempting but check out the VIN#'s on them. There are some very early models and while any issues have likely been fixed, I know there has been a ton of tiny tweaks and improvements made and rather not get early adopter model..

I called back today and spoke with another agent in Orlando. She stated there was no VIN although i was previously told there was...She is now going to call "Headquarters" tomorrow but is asking me if I'm interested in a similar model that is slightly driven but not yet titled.....I'm starting to wish I would just have went with LR AWD from the start. Oh well, we shall see...and I wait...

While I'm sure you will love what you ordered, once you get it, I would be remiss if I didn't say the LR AWD model (that I got) is really fast and pulls "like a MoFo" :eek: out of the corners, whereas the RWD "pushes" or "plows" the nose out a bit. Now, I'm not a crazy driver, but I do enjoy playing around from time to time - and that "pull" is VERY intoxicating! :D

While I'm sure you will love what you ordered, once you get it, I would be remiss if I didn't say the LR AWD model (that I got) is really fast and pulls "like a MoFo" :eek: out of the corners, whereas the RWD "pushes" or "plows" the nose out a bit. Now, I'm not a crazy driver, but I do enjoy playing around from time to time - and that "pull" is VERY intoxicating! :D

Yes, I'm hearing this. I guess I will wait and see what she comes up with tomorrow otherwise I will "settle" for a white on white LR AWD :p lol...bring on the faster mofo :D

Man, that's really tempting... Black on Black LR RWD Model 3 that looks to be in perfect condition with just under 7k miles on it for $40,500. I hate missing out on $4375 of fed and state credits... but my current on order SR+ blue on white came out to be $43,100 after delivery fee. So after tax and without the credits the LR RWD is only $1544 more then my current config. I would to give up my colors that I want and accept that it has almost 7,000 miles on it... but $1544 would get rear heated seats, streaming music/sat view maps, most upgraded audio possible, and 85 miles of range! Man this is a really really hard decision to make, I was so looking forward to my perfect custom ordered car...

The pictures also make it look like it's in NY right now, so that would be $2k to ship or redeeming some airline miles and a fun couple days long road trip across the US to bring it back to Washington state, lol

Wow I don't know what to do

The LR and Premium are totally worth it!