Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone think those ultimately selected by Tesla (assuming no additional delay) will see any sort of notification, email, app msg, or otherwise prior to midnight?
I'm pretty sure Elon will call everyone who is selected so he can personally welcome them to the beta group. Make sure you answer his call. It's my understanding that if you miss his call, you get dropped to a 99 safety score and you will have to wait to get in.

I'm on the east coast (so 3 am for me) and I'm not taking any chances. I turned my ringer up to loud and Im going to sleep with my phone hanging from a chain around my neck (like a Flavor Flav clock).

I'm pretty sure Elon will call everyone who is selected so he can personally welcome them to the beta group. Make sure you answer his call. It's my understanding that if you miss his call, you get dropped to a 99 safety score and you will have to wait to get in.

I'm on the east coast (so 3 am for me) and I'm not taking any chances. I turned my ringer up to loud and Im going to sleep with my phone hanging from a chain around my neck (like a Flavor Flav clock).
Elon calling about your extended FSD warranty that is about to expire.

Gents, when FSD beta first rolled out, I remember hearing that you couldn’t have your car connected to like TeslaFi, TeslaScope etc….Should 100’ers disconnect it now to make sure it doesn’t interfere with the update getting pushed to them tonight??

Yikes! I hope not. Watch them end up doing like a mileage cut off or something if there are far more 100’ers than they anticipated. Or some other rule or just random selection. That would suck. ESP for those that drove hundreds of miles today just to push past 99.51 lol
New poll - who has the most miles driven to get a 100 safety score? Post your miles of over 250. Winner gets to be the example in the Twitter post to get Elon’s attention…

• Disagree
Reactions: jebinc
Gents, when FSD beta first rolled out, I remember hearing that you couldn’t have your car connected to like TeslaFi, TeslaScope etc….Should 100’ers disconnect it now to make sure it doesn’t interfere with the update getting pushed to them tonight??
I don’t see why it would interfere.. il leaving my TeslaFi connected to my Tesla account.

I did notice however that, since the safety score outage in the Tesla app, TeslaFi has not been able to reconnect to that endpoint and hasn’t updated the numbers on my TeslaFi account page.

EDIT: never mind, TeslaFi just updated as I was writing the above… all good now!

New poll - who has the most miles driven to get a 100 safety score? Post your miles of over 250. Winner gets to be the example in the Twitter post to get Elon’s attention…

Well I freakin made it back to 100 with 15 minutes to spare (11:45pm my time). I had to do a lot of perfect driving today lol. Came upon a brutal accident with stop and go traffic for miles. I thought it was over at that point. I'm at 99.51 rounded to 100 lol. 422 miles since opting on the 25th.

Stop and go traffic is perfect to eliminate any hard braking that may have occurred assuming its not on AP.

Well I freakin made it back to 100 with 15 minutes to spare (11:45pm my time). I had to do a lot of perfect driving today lol. Came upon a brutal accident with stop and go traffic for miles. I thought it was over at that point. I'm at 99.51 rounded to 100 lol. 422 miles since opting on the 25th.
For your sake, I hope they haven't already compiled the list as to who will participate in this rollout.

Reactions: xEvoLveDx
Wow, congrats! I barely squeezed in to the magical 100 as well with a 99.5039 - but hey, Tesla set the rules of the game and I played by their book to get that 100.

As for timing, I’m assuming (hoping) the logic is something like: at midnight Pacific, if score = 100, push FSD beta firmware 10.2 (ironically, the same version number as the main branch of firmware they‘ve labeled for a couple of years now).

I guess we’ll find out in a couple of hours!

Last edited:
Reactions: xEvoLveDx