Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't follow your question about HW2 or 2.5 since he would have to have upgraded to the HW3/FSD computer to get into the FSDBeta?
Vehicles before August 2017 had HW2 which also came with different cameras. Yes, all vehicles right now need HW3 to get FSD Beta, so the question is basically asking if it works with the older cameras that lack the blue (?) channel. See Honolulu SC just completed my MCU2 Upgrade

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
I've been reporting these with the camera icon, but I'm wondering if the people/computers that examine the footage are actually able to put into context why the event was reported with the camera icon in the first place. In fact, there are a ton of instances where I've hit the camera icon and thought, "good luck putting that into context."

Are these the situations where you follow up with an email to explain the video/clip submission with the date of incident and approx time of incident along with a brief explanation of the clip to remove the guesswork from the tesla wizards behind the closed curtains?

jeb, are you there? jeb?!!??
Give him time, this last 5 days have to have been SO long. Hopefully he didn't sell his Plaid or something, he'd have to buy another one and wait months for the first non-factory firmware update. Actually, worse than that, I just hope he didn't decide to track it right before they collected the new set of 100s. We'd never hear the end of how Tesla doesn't communicate (as if we didn't already know that).

Give him time, this last 5 days have to have been SO long. Hopefully he didn't sell his Plaid or something, he'd have to buy another one and wait months for the first non-factory firmware update. Actually, worse than that, I just hope he didn't decide to track it right before they collected the new set of 100s. We'd never hear the end of how Tesla doesn't communicate (as if we didn't already know that).
He is still asleep, in WA

Interesting that us yokers are getting 2021.32.26, not .25

@jebinc see? patience paid off in the end ;)

BAA8C728-DAEC-4B58-8FB2-4689B94A3DE5.jpeg

did you get it last night @jebinc ?
Just woke up 30 minutes ago, and yes, I see I have it. Installing now! Has there been any public comments/tweets from EM or the media about today's unannounced release to yokers and others silently excluded on Monday? When I went to bed last night, all the talk was about the next (2nd) wave being 10.3 to the "99/100" people a week from today.

Interesting that us yokers are getting 2021.32.26, not .25

@jebinc see? patience paid off in the end ;)

View attachment 721804

@MarcG Installing now. Enjoy! All who received the unannounced/unexpected wave 2 download today, please remember to update the S/S attached to post #1 and, later, give us your impressions of the software runs on your "class" of car!

Reactions: Phlier
Just woke up 30 minutes ago, and yes, I see I have it. Installing now! Has there been any public comments/tweets from EM or the media about today's unannounced release to yokers and others silently excluded on Monday? When I went to bed last night, all the talk was about the next (2nd) wave being 10.3 to the "99/100" people a week from today.
a little suggestion on your initial city drives, lower the speed to maybe 5 below the limit, it helped me alot to adjust to it.