Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: FSD Subscription Available 16 Jul 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was checking my Tesla app and noticed that FSD subscription is now available for $199.00 a month. Does anyone know if you will be able to subscribe/un-subscribe with ease? Would be nice to use on long trips for a week or 2 a year, but I I don't plan on needing it or wanting to use it on my regular weekly commutes... at least at the $199/month fee.
I see it too. Was not there few hours back. Should be straight forward to unsubscribe. I hope so :)

$99/mo on my Model S with HW3/Enhanced Autopilot.

Looks to be $199/mo for those with base Autopilot.

D2FFFC82-E571-42AE-9EB8-A56E18C48A84.jpeg

Check your app messages. 10:17 est. 199 per month for fsd subscription. I got the notice and a button to subscribe. I wonder if it's cancel anytime... sorry if there's already a post on this... just sharing.

This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for!

The price is reasonable for when I am going to be doing a long highway vacation trip, so Tesla gains a Beta tester (their goal) and I don't have to pay $10,000 to be a beta tester! I will be subscribing next month before I make the drive down to Florida, up to North Carolina, and then back west to Arkansas.

Keith

Is this bugged for anyone else who bought base AP after delivery?

2019 SR+. Bought AP for $3k around April 2019. Autopilot is still listed in my vehicle's details, but the FSD subscription button says:

Autopilot Purchase Required
Autopilot is a pre-requisite for Full Self-Driving Capability; after you purchase Autopilot, your vehicle will be eligible for the Full Self-Driving Capability subscription.

• Informative
Reactions: SlimJim
This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for!

The price is reasonable for when I am going to be doing a long highway vacation trip, so Tesla gains a Beta tester (their goal) and I don't have to pay $10,000 to be a beta tester! I will be subscribing next month before I make the drive down to Florida, up to North Carolina, and then back west to Arkansas.

Keith
For me I’m debating to pay $10k and refund for my road trip from Philly to Greenville, SC in August one-way for free. Or pay $199 so I can have FSD for an entire month and use it for the full round-trip.

$100 each way is about what I’m saving in gas. So now the Tesla isn’t really saving money, but it is still making my road experience a bit more comfortable.

Last edited: