Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance/Plaid Speculation [Car announced 04.23.2024]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh you mean the system based on no mathematical principles whatsoever?! lol 😂
1000082840.jpg

Miles per kWh is funny.

When the first gigafactory opens on Mars they're going to cut all the driveshafts to a new MNS standard. Martian National Splined.

Does anyone have accurate 100-200kmh times for the old 3P to compare?
A quick tip, in the draggy app, you can just change your units from one to the other and as long as the car went through that mark, it will record both mph and kph for any given run.

So I found a 100-200kph for a 2022 m3p of 9.48sec in 423meters. Theres a few, they hover in the mid 9's, theres a high 8sec run but that's with weight reduction on 18's.

So the 24 m3p is faster to 200 pretty significantly even for the LG pack.

On Tesla.com where you can configure one and it tells you that the MSRP cap is for things physically attached to the car and not software upgrades.
Go into order for a Model 3 Performance, select Cash, then click on Customize near the "potential incentivees". You'll have to move to the left a couple of windows, but it should show the Federal tax credit of $7,500. Then add in full self driving, and you should still see the $7,500 credit, but if you remove full self driving and ad another option like a different color, it will no longer show the $7,500 federal tax credit.

Reactions: EV-lutioin
I don’t know why but this was the best I could do today. Not sure what is going on. Previous gen cars were doing 60-130 mph in 11.1s and this is all I could manage today. Can anyone help me understand what I am missing with this picture?😉😳🤫

IMG_6981.png

457 is the answer to everyone’s question. 457. Remember that number.

Go into order for a Model 3 Performance, select Cash, then click on Customize near the "potential incentivees". You'll have to move to the left a couple of windows, but it should show the Federal tax credit of $7,500. Then add in full self driving, and you should still see the $7,500 credit, but if you remove full self driving and ad another option like a different color, it will no longer show the $7,500 federal tax credit.
Thanks for the intel. I may hold out for the FSD transfer EM referred to recently, but it's good to know I can get it either way. Now the problem is that I very much do not like Stealth Gray, so I'm hoping for red or blue opening up soon. (fingers crossed)

Reactions: Sellout and jgleigh
I don’t know why but this was the best I could do today. Not sure what is going on. Previous gen cars were doing 60-130 mph in 11.1s and this is all I could manage today. Can anyone help me understand what I am missing with this picture?😉😳🤫

View attachment 1056897

457 is the answer to everyone’s question. 457. Remember that number.
You did a 10.79 1/4? Holy crap. Stock? Weight reductions at all? If that’s stock then holy hell.

• Funny
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
You did a 10.79 1/4? Holy crap. Stock? Weight reductions at all? If that’s stock then holy hell.
Not stock. I put 235 width Efficiency All Season tires on to give everyone else a fighting chance.😳🤫

I can’t give more details right now but this was still full weight. All seats and interior was left intact.

This was actually the slow run.😳 Just absolutely insane what this car can do.