Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did that happen? So happy for you. I called Tesla a few times and different centers to speak to different people and hoping for a different answer. They all said I can’t transfer my FSD to the new M3. How did you do it?
This just came out yesterday. I saw it from a couple folks on X/Twitter. I texted the customer service number I had and they sent the form right out. My order has already been updated.

I just signed the paperwork to transfer FSD from my current M3 to the one I have on order. They will take the FSD credit off my trade-in but remove the cost of EAP I have on the order. Wanted to keep FSD but not pay double what I did in the current car. This is a good deal for me!
How do you initiate this process? I have a 2019 3 with FSD. I ordered a new 3 (without FSD) and filled out all the paperwork that I could in the app. What do I do to start the process of transferring FSD? Do I need a VIN first? Do I call Tesla?

How do you initiate this process? I have a 2019 3 with FSD. I ordered a new 3 (without FSD) and filled out all the paperwork that I could in the app. What do I do to start the process of transferring FSD? Do I need a VIN first? Do I call Tesla?
This just I called my local SC and they said the form would be available on the pickup day. As I ordered the enhanced autopilot, I wanted that taken off the order. I texted a customer service number for Tesla and the rep emailed me the form right away. I sent it back immediately and they have already updated my order.

Reactions: luginewo
I just rescheduled my delivery appt day on Tuesday 2/06 due to the storm in SoCal right now! Picking up in Burbank on Wednesday 2/07 instead!
Yeah, don't blame you; better to take delivery on a clearer day. Several Stealth Grey deliveries this week, including mine. Hope the board doesn't get sick of Grey colored car pics.:)

I ordered stealth grey on 1/10, so I’m all for it, but how are we so sure that they are focusing on that at the moment? I’m in Dallas so I hope it makes its way out here soon 👍🏼

Grey are getting delivered this week.
White or Red (2 week intervals) with some VIN generation And white deliveries this week.
Black still to be seen.
Blue already delivered or in Transit. Might have another batch after black.

Nova and White interiors are not delaying orders at this moment.
Where do you get this information from?

Any current Tesla owners with parking sensors concerned with taking delivery before a front camera is available? The more videos I see demonstrating Tesla Vision are starting to make me nervous - especially because I park in the garage and in tight parking spaces. 😟
I ask asking on this and wasn’t getting much, but I did see that the December update helped Tesla vision tremendously. Apparently it’s got a great 360 view and heat map now when you get close, rather than inaccurate measurements.

• Informative
Reactions: Falcon73
Any current Tesla owners with parking sensors concerned with taking delivery before a front camera is available? The more videos I see demonstrating Tesla Vision are starting to make me nervous - especially because I park in the garage and in tight parking spaces. 😟
Front camera in the bumper will be a distant future. The position that was in the bumper was not practical because some states and countries still need the front plate.

Also there is a front camera already. The one in the windshield :)

Grey are getting delivered this week.
White or Red (2 week intervals) with some VIN generation And white deliveries this week.
Black still to be seen.
Blue already delivered or in Transit. Might have another batch after black.

Nova and White interiors are not delaying orders at this moment.
Wait when is white VIN assignments? What is white deliveries this week? Thanks

I ordered mine on 01/17/24 with spec below.

Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive
Stealth Grey Paint
19’’ Nova Wheels
White Interior

The current EDD is set to February 13 - March 12. No VIN assigned yet. Located in Mountain View and planning to pick up the vehicle from Fremont factory.

This is my 2nd Tesla and I remember getting an email from Tesla when my VIN is assigned. But I can't help checking my app every 30min. :)

Did anyone with Stealth Grey/White interior receive VIN yet?

If we have already reserved one and waiting for VIN, do we have to pay that extra 1000? Or are we locked in for the original price
Tesla is really good about price changes after order. You are locked in.

I experienced this with my Model S Plaid, the price dropped and they adjusted my order before I realized. I also saw a price increase with our previous Model Y, and we were locked in at the lower price.

We ordered out M3LR Highland only hours before the price jump and Tesla did not change our order.

Reactions: xii_