Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD updated from Feb 25 - Mar 24
OD: 1/11
M3LR Grey/Black interior, photon wheels
NJ

Updated google sheet
IMG_7839.jpeg

Are the carpet mats that come with the LR pretty bad? I had ordered the all weather, which look easier to clean and such, but then my SA told me they come with the carpet ones so I cancelled the order. 😅
I may be in the minority but I find the carpet mats so much easier to clean. First, dirt doesn’t seem so obvious on the carpet as they do on the all weathers. Second, with all weathers I usually take a hose or pressure washer to it along with some soap scrubbing and then have to wait for it to dry. With carpet mats I take my portable dyson vacuum at its max setting to it for a few seconds and it looks good as new and I can immediately put it right back into the car. But I will admit to preferring all weathers when it’s snowing.

I may be in the minority but I find the carpet mats so much easier to clean. First, dirt doesn’t seem so obvious on the carpet as they do on the all weathers. Second, with all weathers I usually take a hose or pressure washer to it along with some soap scrubbing and then have to wait for it to dry. With carpet mats I take my portable dyson vacuum at its max setting to it for a few seconds and it looks good as new and I can immediately put it right back into the car. But I will admit to preferring all weathers when it’s snowing.
Thank you! Appreciate the feedback & insight. 🙂

1/10 order for LR white interior set for March 9th-31st. Whats the over and under it’ll be delivered in March?! I hope it’s not April or later… hoping they grind out the end of quarter push (with quality)
Looking at the spread sheet and it's admittedly small sample size of 215 orders, the lack of white interiors being assigned VINs so far (zero by my count) leads me to think that they've run into a supply chain or quality control issue with the white interiors. That's why I believe we're seeing those deliveries continue to slip farther and farther into the future.

Reactions: xii_
Looking at the spread sheet and it's admittedly small sample size of 215 orders, the lack of white interiors being assigned VINs so far (zero by my count) leads me to think that they've run into a supply chain or quality control issue with the white interiors. That's why I believe we're seeing those deliveries continue to slip farther and farther into the future.

There have been deliveries in this forum and reddit with White interiors.

RWD, pearl white, black interior, 18” photon

OD: Jan 12
Feb-Mar
EDD Update #1: Feb 6-Feb 20
EDD Update #2 Feb 7-Feb 20
EDD Update #3 Feb 8-Feb 20
EDD Update #4 Feb 9-Feb 20
EDD Update #5 Feb 10-Feb 20
EDD Update #6 Feb 12-Feb 19 (VIN on Feb 11)

Scheduled Delivery Feb 15-Feb 17
SoCal
Picked up on Feb 17

Attachments

• IMG_8589.jpeg
    IMG_8589.jpeg
    522.1 KB · Views: 29
I totally agree! To add to that, I hate the texture of all weather mats on my shoes, giving it some sort of sticky resistance. I like to able to slide things around on the carpet more. Plus, sooo much easier to do a quick vacuum, or a little fluffing out the debris.

Reactions: Vwbeck and luginewo