Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update for anyone new.
OD: 1/17
EDD 1: Feb 23rd - March 29th
EDD 2: March 1 - March 7th < vin assigned here
EDD 3: February 26th - March 6th.

Not sure why I went to a sooner 10 day window from a further 7 day window. But oh well 🙂 not necessarily complaining.
I got the same update, then one day later was prompted to schedule delivery for as soon as March 2nd (that happened this morning.)

Delivery is tomorrow and I’m super excited. Thay’s not only my first EV but also my first car. Any general tips, besides the regular model3-specific checklist? My only “concern” is one-pedal driving, I’ll probably be driving around the neighborhood of the service center before taking the road home.
I'd suggest getting there early before your appointment to check out the car, before accepting. Maybe 30 minutes prior. Did they send you the final docs to review yet?

Did you test drive one before? The lack of stalks is going to take some getting used to, especially the left one.

Spend as much time as you can with a rep onsite to get as much setup as you can before driving off.

I ha

I have not. LR - Stealth Grey - White Interior - Nova Wheels ** Order Date 1/10/2024 ** Current EDD is 2/26 - 3/25 **

You cannot buy a car in Cali without a local address in the state for the plates :) not with Tesla due to the way they operate.
Not accurate. I live in AZ and have flown to CA to pick up a car from Tesla and drove it back. There’s a simple form they fill out for out of state registration. When I got back I had to bring my copy of it to the DMV to register and pay AZ tax (no CA tax was charged).

The tesla gods heard me complaining yesterday!! woke up to a vin and EDD update. Keep complaining everyone, it works

OD: 2/2/24
Atlanta, Ga
RWD SG/Black Photon
EDD#1: Feb - March
EDD#2: Mar 3 - Mar 31
*Today* EDD#3: Mar 11 - Mar 18 + VIN received
Congratulations. I’m excited for you.

It looks like only the RWD Gods are listening. We have to awake the AWR and white interior Gods. 😅

Last edited: