Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't purchased a car since 2020. Could just be that rates are up in general? I financed my '20 model 3 in 2020 with a 3.9%.
Oh definitely, this is my first new vehicle since 2014. Rates are up for everybody, I figure ~10 percent is what I’m paying for a used vehicle rate…might as well get a new Tesla. 15k mile lease.

Last edited:
My EDD just changed to an earlier date. Holy crap. There must be some Touched By An Angel level work going on.
IMG_7005.jpeg

Decided to look at the Tesla website just out of curiosity, I see now the price for the same spec as my order for a lease is $344... but I was quoted $409 when I applied.
Now I see that i can get 15,000 miles for only $355. (I applied for 12k for 409) Does anyone know how this process works if i were to RE-APPLY for the better deal? I don't see why I would waste the extra $50+ dollars if I can get better with their current deal. I think I probably applied for the lease too early.. stupid me for thinking it sped things along lol
I had the same issue.. tried to change my approved lease to the recent more favorable terms using the acc messaging sys. It change to something that I didn’t want. Went to the sales office and told the SA what I wanted. He went to the back and talked to someone. All of a sudden my approved lease disappeared and I need to reapply. This time they want coppies of pay stubs, bank statements.. and so on.
Never had to do that on original lease approval. Not happy!

Reactions: sydneylax
How come on YouTube There are tons of People receiving their highland and posting it. But no content on Talking about All of us in limbo Just waiting with no answers And what a problem it's causing for some people.

Because in Teslaworld the influencers get front of the line on new cars and new software. Notice the only people outside of employees with FSD Beta 12+ are influencers.

Reactions: scooter62
How come on YouTube There are tons of People receiving their highland and posting it. But no content on Talking about All of us in limbo Just waiting with no answers And what a problem it's causing for some people.
They're all not from the US if you see their long front license plate. Plus a lot of the videos from US influencers, they're all just test driving. I haven't really seen any of them receiving their own. Still no white interior in US either, none in showrooms or received.

I had the same issue.. tried to change my approved lease to the recent more favorable terms using the acc messaging sys. It change to something that I didn’t want. Went to the sales office and told the SA what I wanted. He went to the back and talked to someone. All of a sudden my approved lease disappeared and I need to reapply. This time they want coppies of pay stubs, bank statements.. and so on.
Never had to do that on original lease approval. Not happy!
That’s very weird! But they didn’t give you a problem changing it to the new deal, right? By problem I mean “no, you have to cancel your entire order and start all over” type stuff lol also, what did it change to that you didn’t like?