Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long did it take you to receive the mat from Haloblk? I’m considering buying the frunk mat but my DD is next Friday.
For anyone that’s interested, I ordered the Haloblk mats last night on Amazon and they were $219 with a $30 coupon. ($299 on their website). Will be here by Monday. When I’ll get the car? Who knows lol

How are you guys reaching out to people at Tesla? This is my first and did it all in the app. I messaged asking for an update and they simply said "No, when you get a vin it will be in the app" ..gee thanks for the clarity EDD still 3/20-31
That's the preferred way ... by the app. When buying my 2022 MSLR and waiting six months, that's how we communicated. I was also fortunate to have a SC near me so I could walk in. No more dealerships for me.

Reactions: MGMiller
How are you guys reaching out to people at Tesla? This is my first and did it all in the app. I messaged asking for an update and they simply said "No, when you get a vin it will be in the app" ..gee thanks for the clarity EDD still 3/20-31
That’s basically the replies everyone else is getting, the only people who are getting real replies are those who know SAs from previous deliveries and know the SA personally

Looks like our configs are close to being built (white interior). Where is your SC? Mine is Buena Park Tesla. Have a good feeling with the latest EDD. Can't wait to see drone video today.

Also, if you guys can wait. I'll have the OEM carpet mats, all weather floor mats, Tesla OEM console trays and mud guards and maybe some other stuff. Bought different sets to see which ones I prefer. Lol, all past return window, first Tesla, thought EDD was pretty much accurate. Tesla is not going to fool me next time.
My app says Buena Park but I've gotten a automated text from LB delivery team.
Love your positivity. Hope we get our cars soon!

I feel like id be the same. Im actually sort of over the car now. Seen too many videos, test drove way too many times and my last test drive was so underwhelming. I was starting to think this is such a waste of my energy and not worth the wait anymore.
The new headlights are starting to look boring too . It looks so standard compared to the old m3.
D42A4555-553E-44B6-AE71-EF0456DC484F.jpg

The EDD window is narrowing (and fortunately not getting pushed beyond March, which is key since I'm taking FSD transfer from my older Tesla trade-in). Trying to figure out where this VIN is. If posters are right with an avg 9 day VIN to delivery timeframe, I should be getting a VIN any day now, right?

Order Date: Feb 7 | Las Vegas, NV
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May (updated 2/14/24)
3 EDD: Mar 13 - Mar 31 (updated 2/29/24)
4 EDD: Mar 20 - Mar 31 (updated 3/14/24)
Specs: Model 3 Highland: AWD / LR
Exterior: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: 18" Photon
Autopilot: FSD Transfer via Trade-in

Last edited:
The EDD window is narrowing (and fortunately not getting pushed beyond March, which is key since I'm taking FSD transfer from my older Tesla trade-in). Trying to figure out where this VIN is. If posters are right with an avg 9 day VIN to delivery timeframe, I should be getting a VIN any day now, right?

Order Date: Feb 7 | Las Vegas, NV
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May (updated 2/14/24)
3 EDD: Mar 13 - Mar 31 (updated 2/29/24)
4 EDD: Mar 20 - Mar 31 (updated 3/14/24)
Specs: Model 3 Highland: AWD / LR
Exterior: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: 18" Photon
Autopilot: FSD Transfer via Trade-in
Right or not, it's what I tell myself to make it through the day