Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered Jan 10 and my EDD is holding april 9 - May 14. I guess in a week or so it will jump out further. But I did see alot of white exteriors on this week’s fly over
Mine is the same. Its hard to spend this much money on a vehicle and have this poor of communication from Tesla and have any faith in EDDs. If Tesla could have communicated that white interiors will be delayed for months I would of considered switching to black interior. But now after already waiting nearly 3 months its tougher to switch.

Last edited:
At this point, I’ll just switch to black int given my EDD starting 4/16 will likely shift to May - June based on what I read here. At this point, feels like we are shooting in the dark with that fake EDD if Tesla doesn’t communicate. The flyover shows many white interiors in the lot but it means nothing if Tesla won’t deliver any.

My grandkid from Boulder picked up his new one today

Attachments

• 73342603805__A8DBD106-FB50-4115-9276-957E78440F05.jpeg
    73342603805__A8DBD106-FB50-4115-9276-957E78440F05.jpeg
    570.7 KB · Views: 14
Has anyone else received a notification in the app saying if you change your configuration you could have a sooner pickup date? I made the switch to black interior yesterday and today in the app was notified that my closest Tesla dealer has 2 New 3 SRs available for immediate pickup. This is very tempting however I want a long range and the 2 available have nova wheels, limiting the range even more. Still, I plan to go and check them out in person.

Attachments

• IMG_3964.jpeg
    IMG_3964.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 9
Has anyone else received a notification in the app saying if you change your configuration you could have a sooner pickup date? I made the switch to black interior yesterday and today in the app was notified that my closest Tesla dealer has 2 New 3 SRs available for immediate pickup. This is very tempting however I want a long range and the 2 available have nova wheels, limiting the range even more. Still, I plan to go and check them out in person.
I have the same message on my app as well. Only one SR and not the ext. color or int. color I want

Reactions: trfiles12
I just got the same notification. I ordered a LR white/white/photon on 1/10, and EDD still stands at Mar 30-31, but obviously no VIN (lol). They offered a SR black/black, which is NOT what I'm interested in. I checked again a few minutes later and the "sooner pickup date" note had disappeared.

I just got the same notification. I ordered a LR white/white/photon on 1/10, and EDD still stands at Mar 30-31, but obviously no VIN (lol). They offered a SR black/black, which is NOT what I'm interested in. I checked again a few minutes later and the "sooner pickup date" note had disappeared.
After checking the Tesla site, it seems they have quite a few SR in inventory ready for immediate pickup.

Reactions: steffanv
Yup, my app changed to now show immediately available options near me, but all black interior obviously. They’re really pulling out all the stops to get me to change lol

Reactions: jiren and Truthh
It would be nice if Tesla included something for people who have had extreme delays. Even just supercharging miles or FSD. Wouldn't cost Tesla anything and could help make the wait less frustrating.
I totally agree with you. I’d respect Tesla way more if they tried to make it right, or even just give an ounce of transparency 😭

For those of you switching to black interior from white, are you now paying for the updated price? Every time I talk to someone from Tesla they say that changing will give me the new higher price, effectively making it so I’m paying the same if not more for a lower costing spec. I simply refuse to pay more for Tesla’s inability to produce a white interior.

Also to add insult to injury, got a call today from Tesla asking if I wanted to instead buy a SR ultra red. If I wanted a SR I would have ordered one. God I hate this company so much.