Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys - hope you’re doing well and waiting patiently!!

i’ve been driving my new 3 for about a month now, and I literally have only seen 1 other one in South Florida, and of course it was a stealth grey one! I haven’t seen any more than that in the wild.

I haven't seen any yet in the western Chicago suburbs. The first one I will see in the wild will be my own, picking up today!

Picked up my car 2 days ago... fantastic to drive.. looks beautiful.
Did spot some condensation in the tail light - so booked a service appointment for next week.. otherwise looks great!

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-29 at 9.01.04 AM (1).png

Whether controversy is meaningful to all drivers —-here is easy solution. Allow drivers to select in menu. 1click or 2 click for turn signals. 1 click would allow driver to use as is. 2 click selection would mean touching either arrow on steering wheel would indicate Right turn, 2 click on either arrow would indicate Left turn. This way orientation of steering wheel would no longer be a factor. Let the driver decide

Reactions: kmrnt and evfangirl
Whether controversy is meaningful to all drivers —-here is easy solution. Allow drivers to select in menu. 1click or 2 click for turn signals. 1 click would allow driver to use as is. 2 click selection would mean touching either arrow on steering wheel would indicate Right turn, 2 click on either arrow would indicate Left turn. This way orientation of steering wheel would no longer be a factor. Let the driver decide
Nice product management solution! this could work - also will probably be a software change, not involving the hardware..

On the stalkless indicators and screen based gear change - I have not found any issues in the first 50 miles or so but did have to think a millisecond more when changing, especially the gear change.

EDD finally changed, from 3/28-3/31 to 4/28-6/2. It’s somewhat back in line with the edd of April-May from when I ordered. The bump to end of March now seems quite strange, but it is what it is. Hopefully I can stop looking 10+ times a day for updates and put it to the back of mind for a while…. But I highly doubt it 😆
oof. that's a hell of a delay

Reactions: chsilva and SammmyG
I ordered Jan 10 and my EDD is holding april 9 - May 14. I guess in a week or so it will jump out further. But I did see alot of white exteriors on this week’s fly over
Similar here: LR/Black/White Interior/Photons - ordered 1/10, my current EDD is April 8 - May 13. Zero confidence I will see the vehicle in that timeframe.

Hopefully my final update…

Order Date: 1/22
Original EDD: Feb - Mar
Update #1: Mar - Apr
Update #2: 2/2: Mar 13 - Mar 31
Update #3: 2/10: Mar 21 - Mar 31
**Changed order on 3/2 from Blue Ext/White Int to White Ext/Black Int**
Update #4: 3/5: Mar 14 - Mar 31
Update #5: 3/15: Mar 23 - Mar 31
Update #6: 3/16: VIN Assigned.
Update #7: 3/16: Mar 29 - Mar 31.
Update #8: 3/16: EDD Scheduled: Mar 30
Car arrived to DC on 3/27.
Update #9: 3/28: Delivery Scheduled for Mar 30.

Picking up from the Oneida (Verona), NY delivery center.