Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please tell me this is the attempt to push out inventory before Sunday and mid-May isn’t accurate. Doesn’t website say Apr-May for white interior still?
I have a friend at tesla that told me my car in particular has an estimated delivery date of May 28th, when my app still says april 4th - may 9th. He has a way of seeing an estimated day in his system that we can't see, and so that aligns with everyone else saying the delays for white interior are happening. I assume my app will update pretty soon.

Just to add to all the info. Still sitting at 3/29-3/31 Edd, but just got a response message on the app that White int. won’t be available till mid-May. I’m in no rush so can wait. My only issue is I’m out of the country all of May. If my car happens to become avail while I’m gone. Does anyone know how that’s handled by Tesla?
Just heard back from Tesla, they said they can hold the car for 14 days after the VIN is assigned. Curious, what happens if I’m still not back by then, we will see. Till then, will keep holding the line!

I know everyone has different situations, but if you have the flexibility to wait for the white interior just hold strong! There's a reason we all wanted that amazing looking color and it's going to be even sweeter once we get it. You'll be kicking yourself if you switch to black and you only had to wait maybe another month. Of course I'll probably eat my words if these delays continue much longer 😅. I've been "waiting" since last August/September when Highland was officially announced and released in EU. Was days from pulling the trigger on the old M3 last Summer before I learned about the Highland. It's been painful but I've waited this long...
Me too. I sold my car in September last year and almost bought the old model until I heard about the highland. Been waiting for it since September. I also pre ordered a Volvo EX30. Luckily that hasn’t shown up either or I’d be tempted to switch. But I’m hanging in with Tesla. I’m waiting for the white interior. It will be here soon. 🤞

It’s also worth noting that Tesla doesn’t appear to be having noticeable difficulties in producing white interiors for the new Model 3 out of their Shanghai factory.
I just can’t understand what could be stopping the white interiors? 3-6 months is an astonishing wait to have 0 people with a delivered white interior. Ive been waiting to pull the trigger on my M3 purchase for 5 years, and this is a disaster, leaving a terrible taste in my mouth for the company; they won’t even acknowledge it, thats the worst part.

White interior update for my order: my advisor showed me his screen on the internal pages, my car officially has no EDD or any metric that can give an accurate estimate at this point. 24 hours ago it was still April 8th on their end. In the bay area, presumably where many of the first white interior cars would be delivered - not a good sign. Oh to hold or to buy one of many cars sitting at the showroom…

White interior update for my order: my advisor showed me his screen on the internal pages, my car officially has no EDD or any metric that can give an accurate estimate at this point. 24 hours ago it was still April 8th on their end. In the bay area, presumably where many of the first white interior cars would be delivered - not a good sign. Oh to hold or to buy one of many cars sitting at the showroom…
this is my first tesla and i get a lot of people are thinking about bailing on the white int and swapping for black.

i’ll be holding! i expect delivery in may.

this is my first tesla and i get a lot of people are thinking about bailing on the white int and swapping for black.

i’ll be holding! i expect delivery in may.
i was willing to hold until mid april - but this would be a “beater” (leasing it) while maintaining a nice car. I dont think it’s worth waiting into may for my scenario, although if i was buying i would wait as long as needed (and do the performance or wtv they are gonna call it)

- Hoping there’s something publicly stated at end of quarter or within the first few days of april.

At least we will see another update soon, for those with dates ending this month. I’m almost within my range too, so then it would update. Lots of updates happening soon, have patience homies. We get to be happy or grumpy soon.

Personally, the only way I would switch to a black interior is if I switch to a white exterior. But that’s if I can’t help waiting or canceling for a used Tesla.

Well I've had the unique experience of having to send my 2024 3 in to the shop for a few days to get a paint defect fixed. Tesla gave me a 2020 3 as a loaner. So now I'm driving a 3 that is even older than my previous one. If anything it definitely confirms the ride quality and noise dampening really are so much better in the 2024.

Reactions: evfangirl
Hey guys - hope you’re doing well and waiting patiently!!

i’ve been driving my new 3 for about a month now, and I literally have only seen 1 other one in South Florida, and of course it was a stealth grey one! I haven’t seen any more than that in the wild.
There just aren't that many delivered out here yet. I haven't seen any in Tampa except the demo cars. I get mine tomorrow! I wonder how many there will be delivered here this weekend. Probably more throughout FL.