Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else received a notification in the app saying if you change your configuration you could have a sooner pickup date? I made the switch to black interior yesterday and today in the app was notified that my closest Tesla dealer has 2 New 3 SRs available for immediate pickup. This is very tempting however I want a long range and the 2 available have nova wheels, limiting the range even more. Still, I plan to go and check them out in person.
Yes while my EDD is still 3/30-3/31 just then they offered me an earlier pick up! for a black interior! (Earlier than tomorrow?) . Available now at Long Beach CA.
I am NOT taking it! White or nothing!😤

Yes while my EDD is still 3/30-3/31 just then they offered me an earlier pick up! for a black interior! (Earlier than tomorrow?) . Available now at Long Beach CA.
I am NOT taking it! White or nothing!😤
stick with it comrade. maybe if everyone is switching to blk int. those of us who will stick it out might getting sooner than we would if all waited.

IMG_5019.jpeg

Just got this in the app showing an earlier pickup is available, but they’re only RWD when I ordered an LR AWD version. Disappointing.

stick with it comrade. maybe if everyone is switching to blk int. those of us who will stick it out might getting sooner than we would if all waited.
I’m thinking there may only be a handful of us white interiors left on here if lots of people switch then picks up then disappears. I’m sticking with white. I’m buying this car and expect to have it a long long time. So I’ll wait. Hey it might be a really nice Christmas present to me. I rented a Tesla for the winter and taking it back next week. Then I’ll be driving my 34 year old standard Miata while I wait. I hope she can keep holding together.

Attachments

• uuid=9CA6A255-EACC-48D7-AEB3-FEB55695A82A&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg
    uuid=9CA6A255-EACC-48D7-AEB3-FEB55695A82A&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg
    930.6 KB · Views: 12
Since the importance of having a M3 starts to outweigh having a white interior M3 in my situation, My current “strategy” will be to get a black interior LR first and then trade in for a white interior ludicrous once the production ramped up in the future. Yes I’ll end up paying more but thinking M3P could be my ultimate dream car, and life works that you can’t have everything all at once.

Since the importance of having a M3 starts to outweigh having a white interior M3 in my situation, My current “strategy” will be to get a black interior LR first and then trade in for a white interior ludicrous once the production ramped up in the future. Yes I’ll end up paying more but thinking M3P could be my ultimate dream car, and life works that you can’t have everything all at once.

I'm actually likely trading my M3LR in for a MY once it gets the refresh, depending on how that turns out. Your plan isn't too far off.

Hey guys, I got the earlier pickup available option on my order page and this was in the banner at the top of the inventory search page! Is this a bug or does this mean the federal tax credit will apply to the 2024 M3P?
View attachment 1033455
I saw this too, I think that is awesome. I wish I could afford the performance even with that credit. Phew.

true to the process. pickup supposed to be at 10am. I was on time. Got the car at 11:20.
But it’s pretty sweet. Both driver and passenger ambient lights are off, they’ll be fixed next weekend. But all else smooth.
I’m coming from a Maserati QP and this car is nice and fast.

I popped off the wheel covers to put on the center caps from teslaunch and am happy with the look. It is plastic on metal which is very hard to match but it’s darn close.

Attachments

• IMG_5775.jpeg
    IMG_5775.jpeg
    914 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5767.jpeg
    IMG_5767.jpeg
    957.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5768.jpeg
    IMG_5768.jpeg
    803.4 KB · Views: 8